Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
23 March, 10:43
Sick! Makes you wonder how often this occurs.

Wealthy Nigerian senator faces jail for organ harvesting plot: Politician, his wife and doctor are convicted of trafficking penniless market trader to the UK provide a kidney for their daughter in landmark case

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
23 March, 12:12
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Sorry but because shes a black woman im not surprised. Just my sense of them as a group. Someone have a problem with my opinion about that...go ahead and bring it up to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
She is also with 2 black men. Color has nothing to do with the evil in their eyes. Satan does not care what color you are, he will take anyone willing and they are willing. There are awful white people among us.

Remember, this is about
Good vs Evil!

We need much more prayer.
11:13 PM - Mar 23, 2023
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
23 March, 11:46
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Well i did just say i wasnt surprised...but she is, does that mean it needs some kind of comparisons to black men or evil white people to discuss black women? Like u probably do, i hold all women to a higher standard than mere men. And most men would agree if they dont have hell to pay for saying so. Many men are exceptional fathers, and still i expect more from mom. So its hard for me to look at bad women without disgust. My lack of surprise says more of them than i. Btw, they all look just as evil to me. So we agree. U rock!!! 👊🤝🤍🏁🤍