Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
23 March, 10:43
Sick! Makes you wonder how often this occurs.

Wealthy Nigerian senator faces jail for organ harvesting plot: Politician, his wife and doctor are convicted of trafficking penniless market trader to the UK provide a kidney for their daughter in landmark case

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
I doubt there are more good people in this world than bad. Evil rules. Satan is the prince....
11:21 AM - Mar 23, 2023
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RRLeath in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
23 March, 12:16
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Ur wrong, but the evil in this world ARE quite similar in their...makeup.
Sure, its not all about color or being a joow....but coincidences keep happening, so...just saying. Keep setting me up and ill keep hitting them out of the park. Btw...i dont hate black men...but the women have a long way to go to join the HUMAN race. Imo.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
23 March, 12:42
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
What are you implying, friend? I am NOT referring to race, not at all. I am saying the evil in this world far surpasses the good. Did you have any idea that the rulers, bankers, royals, vatican and celebrities were baby eaters? This world is not my home.