Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 March, 09:50
Good morning!

Sharing some thoughts...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
22 March, 10:07
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I'm receiving threatening texts from an unstable woman named Beckie. She told me I should kill myself last night.
Nothing but toxicity from many.

Why don't you get VK to give us more answers plz. Why won't he tell us who these cats are?

Let's go VK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 March, 10:14
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I'm sorry that's happening to you, L.
No one deserves that.

I think only VK can answer that. My opinion is that I'm sure he knows, but doesn't know most of it. From what I've been told, lots of it happening behind the scenes.

Plus you know he's a big believer in free will and letting people figure things out on their own. Don't want to speak for him, but it could be a bigger part of it.

Regardless, it's a bummer for sure. We don't all have to agree, trust each other, or like each other, but we should be able to at least treat each other with respect. recognize we are all connected here for a reason and that matters. This journey is hard enough without all of the bullshit.

22 March, 10:20
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I don't deserve this anymore. I've got PROOFS from military for YEARS NOW so I'm not swayed by any of this. Blind people who refused to put the work in can't change my mind. I know what Shane has shown me. A whole new world that most cannot see. I stay firm in that too. Everyone has seen my proofs. Nothing anyone can tell me otherwise. I had visions and dreams and military and VK & Shane guiding me this whole time. It's time VK steps in and helps us fill in some gaps because at this point his silence is just wrong. I'm sorry I will not keep going in circles. He could fix it all with one tweet. I've been spit on this whole time and now it's ramping up even more with threats. I haven't done anything wrong to anyone either. Just gave and gave and gave of all my time trying to show what Shane has shown me. I don't have any money and I never have. These people want to attack before they even see the whole thing and they're gonna feel bad later. There's more going on here. Thx Kim. 💓

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 March, 02:02
I don't know who Shane is but you post him often.
Someone asked me if he was G_d and all I said I thought he was a skate board dude or something like that. I am sure someone has a screenshot. Not sure why you are associating me with him. I haven't challenged what people think because its just not my place however if Shane is using my name to dupe people I will speak up.

From what I understood he wasn't too fond of me in the past and use to bash me so just really didn't care.

I also haven't seen any real proof of anything. just a couple of screenshots of payments to him and hearsay that he is using my name in some way.

If there are victim they need to speak up with full stories. Otherwise this is all just drama and have no idea who word to trust especially since last week been attacked by some crazies saying they are carrying my baby.

People are losing it.

As far as me I am just an anon like I have always said. Made my predictions for 2023.

22 March, 02:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Thank you for responding 💖

Who are the cats? Why is it classified?

Hugs 🫂

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
My Cat actual name is Classified. We call her Classy for short.
02:11 PM - Mar 22, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 March, 09:38
When you are blocked from seeing what you are responding to I’m like whats going on over there… 😼😹

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
22 March, 08:16
I wonder what AI thinks of AU?

At some point - and maybe they have already - they will open its cage door onto the AU savannah, and watch it bound away, I think.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
22 March, 08:15
I Love that! Classy! Great, cuz Classified had me wondering. Thats cool VK! 👀💥💯🤍🏁🤍

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
22 March, 07:03
seems like you get you fill of sassy the last couple week my friend!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
22 March, 04:43
Sneakers and Petey!

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
22 March, 03:40
Just had my coon hound put to sleep. He was 14.5 years old and he was a dam good dog. Part of the family, gonna miss him dearly my old friend. Feeling pretty shitty right now, leaning on God right now for strength.

ECM Arizona @EM5793
22 March, 10:21
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
So sorry 😢
❤️❤️❤️

Love Life @FullwithHope
23 March, 03:56
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
💬😒💗

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
22 March, 03:08
Humor=human, so much for the AI theory lol

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
22 March, 02:51
Any thoughts on the 2 new ones?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 March, 06:08
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
they were adopted already :(

22 March, 02:14
Well all I can say is I know what I've seen. I saw the internal operating system in my brain that looked like clock gears ⚙ or wheels. And it forever changed me. You liked my tweet about it when it happened. I know u remember. It's why I keep going every day. I know what our brains can do. Just want to show what I know. Quantum insanity.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
22 March, 02:13

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
22 March, 03:06
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
Pretty much....lol