Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 March, 09:50
Good morning!

Sharing some thoughts...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
22 March, 10:07
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I'm receiving threatening texts from an unstable woman named Beckie. She told me I should kill myself last night.
Nothing but toxicity from many.

Why don't you get VK to give us more answers plz. Why won't he tell us who these cats are?

Let's go VK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 March, 10:14
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I'm sorry that's happening to you, L.
No one deserves that.

I think only VK can answer that. My opinion is that I'm sure he knows, but doesn't know most of it. From what I've been told, lots of it happening behind the scenes.

Plus you know he's a big believer in free will and letting people figure things out on their own. Don't want to speak for him, but it could be a bigger part of it.

Regardless, it's a bummer for sure. We don't all have to agree, trust each other, or like each other, but we should be able to at least treat each other with respect. recognize we are all connected here for a reason and that matters. This journey is hard enough without all of the bullshit.

22 March, 10:20
I don't deserve this anymore. I've got PROOFS from military for YEARS NOW so I'm not swayed by any of this. Blind people who refused to put the work in can't change my mind. I know what Shane has shown me. A whole new world that most cannot see. I stay firm in that too. Everyone has seen my proofs. Nothing anyone can tell me otherwise. I had visions and dreams and military and VK & Shane guiding me this whole time. It's time VK steps in and helps us fill in some gaps because at this point his silence is just wrong. I'm sorry I will not keep going in circles. He could fix it all with one tweet. I've been spit on this whole time and now it's ramping up even more with threats. I haven't done anything wrong to anyone either. Just gave and gave and gave of all my time trying to show what Shane has shown me. I don't have any money and I never have. These people want to attack before they even see the whole thing and they're gonna feel bad later. There's more going on here. Thx Kim. 💓

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I don't know who Shane is but you post him often.
Someone asked me if he was G_d and all I said I thought he was a skate board dude or something like that. I am sure someone has a screenshot. Not sure why you are associating me with him. I haven't challenged what people think because its just not my place however if Shane is using my name to dupe people I will speak up.

From what I understood he wasn't too fond of me in the past and use to bash me so just really didn't care.

I also haven't seen any real proof of anything. just a couple of screenshots of payments to him and hearsay that he is using my name in some way.

If there are victim they need to speak up with full stories. Otherwise this is all just drama and have no idea who word to trust especially since last week been attacked by some crazies saying they are carrying my baby.

People are losing it.

As far as me I am just an anon like I have always said. Made my predictions for 2023.
02:02 PM - Mar 22, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
24 March, 06:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I’m sorry you have to deal with all the crazy stuff VK. It comes from you being a source of leadership & a joyful energy in this great awakening. Light draws everything to itself. You’re a great big light to us all. I really appreciate all you’ve done for us, the meaningful things you’ve said, and all the positive vibes you’ve shared with us. Tbh 2020 was such a happy year for me because of you & the core family of Anons who all connected because you drew us near like a Lighthouse. There has been so much joy spreading truth, love & light together on Twitter, and then you gave us this beautiful sanctuary here. I’m deeply grateful and I hope you know that. Your responses to me over the past few years are remembered often, and treasured. Of course we’re not looking forward to your departure this year, but we understand and we’ll always treasure the years you gave us.

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
24 March, 06:31
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Bravo Light Heart Anon! So well written. It seems (to me) so much heavier these past few months where “they” want to see and hear us attacking each other, to break us down, break us all apart. They will never win! God Wins! — And by the way, yes, yes, yes, we’re all going to miss the leadership of VK when the time comes, and we WILL TREASURE those times.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
23 March, 07:58 (E)
THIS IS A PUBLIC WARNING IF YOU ARE "PART" OF THIS MOVEMENT AND YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE AND TRY TO DECEIVE PEOPLE WE WILL FIND YOU AND EXSPOSE YOU!
WATCH YOUR MOUTH FAKE FUCKS!! We don't CARE IF YOU HAVE 1,000,000 FOLLOWERS R 10 FOLLOWERS. We got your back VK

WE 👁️👁️ U! Our turn!!! #PAYTROITHUNTERS

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
23 March, 07:36
just a reminder fam ... lol
"we R alive we're gonna make it "
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

side note... maybe nothing ?!
"who word" or whose word?
[s] [e] missing = 144
se = 24,144,95
Who does [i]t hurt?
Who control[s] the MSM?
Primary objective from beginning: POTUS discredit MSM.
[W]hy is this relevant?
How is information transmitted?
How are people inform[E]d?
Why was Sarah A. C. attacked (hack-attempt)?
Why was Op[E]ration Mockingbird repeated?
Why was Jason Bourne (CIA/Dream) repeated?
Think social media platforms.
Almost famous plane scene - YouTube

Almost famous plane scene. From the movie Cameron Crowe basically stole from me.

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
23 March, 07:55
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
side side note*
"attacked by some crazies saying they are carrying my baby." VK

from the streets thats called BM drama (Baby mamma's drama) lol😂
you have street cred... now VK lol
gangsta! smooth criminal VK vibes...lol
you have the juice now VK ... lol
👇😂
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
You Got the Juice Now Man - YouTube

A classic scene of Omar Epps at the end of the movie "Juice".

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
23 March, 07:00
Kek

Night Shift @kekerista
23 March, 04:02
is this the guy everyone's worked up over?
the pedophile with a twinkie problem?
the same dude everyone is speculating that he's a divine being?
The internet is forever.
And I'm just saying I have NO BACKGROUND in Coding, nor any military connections, just a humble anon who clicks on a bunch of buttons to get me where I need to go to get info and I managed to find this skate boarding degenerate.
Be careful who you follow.
Be wise to those who play the victim role.
They all want something from you.
Costly imo.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
23 March, 06:07
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Damn good post... and actually you do have MI following you fyi... we are here😁

23 March, 06:53
In response Night Shift to her Publication
No that's not him. I have no idea who that is. Shane shows his face all the time. It really isn't hard to drop judgements and just pay attention.

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
22 March, 10:30
⛸ + 🐗'd = skateboar'd... Yep, remember you saying that about him. Weird, don't know why I would remember that either🙅

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
22 March, 10:29
Try as I might, I have never understood or made sense of anything that Shane person (who is not God) has ever said.

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
23 March, 11:40
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Same here. I came across him about 3 years ago. Desperate people are more apt to fall for false idols. I'm just not that Desperate I guess.

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
22 March, 10:06
Watch him for a while see him as understanding numbers and signs he has said many times he is not God yet sometimes it comes across as he is but I take that as God lives in all of us because we where created in his image. He gets mad which shows he is human. The only concern i ever had was he never got suspended from twitter like everyone else but other than that he actually post himself talking which also matches his tweets in this digital world putting yourself out there showing yourself as a real person proves something. Always Trust God above all he lives in all of us sit quietly and listen you will find the truth. God Bless

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
23 March, 09:22
In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication
He doesn't deny it.
He admits it.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
22 March, 10:00 (E)
Thank you, @kimrunner , for your post, and thank you, VK, for your thoughts. Love and appreciate you both.

I continue to have a lot of questions, and the more I think I know, the more I know I don’t know. That said, I’ve seen some of the recent drama on Twitter — So, sorry for what you’ve been subjected to, VK. You handle it well, IMO. No wonder you decided to advertise your title of *Bidet Ambassador. :)

All I know is you’re good people.

Drama is an unfortunate distraction right now, that seems to come with the territory of the unprecedented times we are living in. I pray for everyone. I don’t want anyone to be lost. We are all family here on AU, and I’m so grateful for that. Please, keep on keeping on.

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
22 March, 09:28
Only my thoughts, certain bots don't like the Godly and Loving family we have on AU , praying for anyone who needs it , sharing stories and doing our own digging from bits and pieces someone might bring to the table . I know there are alot of you I followed on Twitter and am happy to be with you here !! 😊

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
22 March, 08:45
Praying for everyone. With our world affairs being effed up most of our lives, we have a lot of effing up to uneff.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 March, 08:04
I blocked Lauren a long time ago because of this kind of weird shit.

I don't like patriots being attacked.

Especially my AU patriots who reside on AnonIsland.

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
22 March, 11:23
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
She slammed my ass before for me dissing on kourtney kardashian

I told her "feel free to never see - that's what the block button is for"

- she declined

Then a couple of snarks ensued towards me at later dates ...

Alotta nerve she has playing the victim of shit talk

Karma is a bitch on the internet

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
22 March, 07:59
But Daddy I need child support 😆 🤣 😂 people are crazy 🤪 and Patriots on different platforms aren't 😊 with the skater boy 🤔 I don't know him myself, I'm just an ANON like all you Patriots . Let's finish this 🐸

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
22 March, 07:39
I'm lost on all this... but as it has always been said "everything that is hidden in darkness will come to light ".❤️

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
22 March, 07:28
I AM … Shane Browning
VVission123 are we talking about this Shane? He has always been cool I thought...Some say he was/is Jesus but okay...The things he has to say have been pretty eye opening...I don't understand everything he says but he never really comes off as someone who would attack someone or do anything to harm someone or use someone so I hope it's not this Shane you speak of but I don't know everything obviously.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
22 March, 07:26
Yep case closed

Julie Casey @Trump2023
22 March, 07:25
Trust your instincts blocked the Bitch a long time ago.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
22 March, 07:26
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Same

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
22 March, 08:01
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
😆

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 March, 07:15 (E)
Am going through this thread and feeling clueless. LOL. I had no idea all that drama has been going on for folks. Well, actually, I'm glad I didn't know. Drama is like kryptonite to me. Hahahah! For everyone affected by it, just shrug it off, pray for them, and keep stepping up higher! (PS: the only "drama" that I will get involved with is to stand up for people who are wronged, including myself. lol. I think that's okay. ;) Bunch of Blessings, you all!!)💗💕💖

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 March, 07:28
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Jason, IAMJason ! I just remembered you had a problem like this too... Maybe it's some anti-Trump, anti-Q people targeting folks? (Thinking this because of the fake Trump supporter that was filmed today. Worst actor I've seen in a while. LOL.) And I've been bot-fishing lately. LOL. They pop up every single day now on TS.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
22 March, 08:47
I know some of what's going on because I've hung back & observed & not commented on it very much

It's drama & distraction imo - not as big & dangerous as a lot of the distractions going on the past few days but it still serves the purpose of causing people to be more unsettled

Calm cool & collected is what's needed now

Don't forget that the enemy wants people distracted & attacking each other

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 March, 07:04
😯Wow... That is crazy. So sorry you are going through harassment, VK. Some people are completely out of their minds lately and they seem to crave drama. Sad. :( Keep being you -- you're one of the good guys! --, send up a prayer for them, and don't let anyone steal your peace and joy! 🌟💗

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
22 March, 09:57
I'm just here for the memes.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
22 March, 06:54
What Kim said!! Same!

Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
22 March, 06:11
LOOP posted this today

Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
22 March, 09:24
In response Renee Johnson to her Publication
Here's the tweet 👇 interesting reading in comments
https://twitter.com/tender...

Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
22 March, 09:33
In response Renee Johnson to her Publication
Here's the REAL LOOP telegram account https://t.me/Loop00_00

One Usa @OneUSAgirl
22 March, 06:03
I remember you saying that about a skateboarder. Lol

Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
22 March, 05:41
Please no hate but are we in middle school? Reading this feed is like jr high facebook. We all are on our own journey, finding things out along the way. Only God knows the future and made sure to tell us we are ALL his children! He didn't say he had a few favorites. Everyone is blessed with talents, USE them! If I can't do your talent, that is ok, maybe you can't do mine. I feel, our original intent was to unite PATRIOTS! So, please don't let pettiness, jealousy, or pride get in the way of the important task ahead of us! There will be a time when sleepers will need us, and they will need us UNITED!

22 March, 05:20
I'm sorry this kind of ridiculous stuff follows you, and it's unfortunate you have to answer to and deal with it, VK.
It's the fooken internet though, and crazy assumptions are being made...through a screen as I've always said.
Regardless, I appreciate what you've shared, the time you've dedicated and your friendship.
I always have your back....but I know you know that!

Ange Love @LoveM
22 March, 08:05
Hopefully, an account is verified with the actual person, Shane. and Loop (Pool) or any big accounts! I remember you found out someone created a fake account in your name asking for crypto?

I've been receiving a few texts lately to verify an account I did not open. I just deleted them, not knowing if it was a virus sent to infect my phone. A very old email account I've had for years is infected with non-stop "verify your purchase or your order is on it's way", mostly google emails are sending this. It's unsettling to think there might be impersonators out to hurt people. But we know the devil's days are short...and desperate...

I found a Christian run email I pay for now and use for my few things and a proton mail account for public. The other Outlook email just exists...with all the fookery😉

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
22 March, 08:28 (E)
My A.D.D is messing with me but didn’t DOQ warn about that Shane guy awhile back??

Evangelina @Evangelina
22 March, 05:18
Appreciate that you took the time to address this
VK.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
22 March, 08:12
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Remembering this little creepy dude Skateboard Shane from 2019 the saddest part is all of the followers the lost Sheep that continue to follow him .

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
22 March, 04:29
I asked recently about this Shane dude because he seems to be shill like. I didn't like the responses. https://twitter.com/duhble...

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
22 March, 08:49 (E)
In response Duhble Dee to her Publication
The answer is a simple one. 👇 I saw it in "THE Book". ❤ (Jesus directive.)

Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
23 March, 07:39
In response Duhble Dee to her Publication
I have been asking for months now why people follow and believe him to be Jesus and why so many repost his stuff. No answers so far.

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
22 March, 03:24

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
22 March, 03:16
SOME people are losing it. Some of us already know that we must think for ourselves and rise above it. If some don't see it by now, they may never see it. No one, not decoders, not VKs, not plane trackers, not big Accts, not small accts, NONE, are above the other. Idc what anyone's part is in this, we are all here EVENLY for our part.
Distractions. Division.
WWG1WGA

Victor This Guy @This_guy
22 March, 08:09
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Well done Bennastix. Its like Truth Social level bullshit. TS is a drag the way people entertain and argue with trolls instead of just blocking them to take their oxygen away. Idk who shane is and it doesnt matter...i only see his stuff when Lauren posts it. I didnt know they were calling him something hes not. Either way...if the msg is good, the messinger doesnt matter. If the msg is BS then it matters who brought it. And if its Facefuck people ...i would drop them all. If theres lies and denigration of others...they need an ass whooping.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
22 March, 08:52
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
22 March, 03:11
KeK

Richie Richard @Richie
22 March, 06:48
In response Davy Crocket to his Publication
Me?

Jody Donohue @Jody
22 March, 03:05
Never followed anything he said. Call it a God feeling.
They are coming out of the woodwork, VK. I had peace on Fb the last 3 years, now I’m being attacked for the smallest of things. I was getting bored so the challenge is welcoming. Anyone that knows you, as much as we can, knows you’re as righteous as Rain. 🙏❤️