Kim Runner @kimrunner
Good morning!

Sharing some thoughts...
09:50 AM - Mar 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
26 March, 10:08
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @Realdeal
26 March, 10:21

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Idk why people put some much trust in people they don’t even no who has real intel plan sounds good some stuff lines up no arrests nothing coming to 2024 voting everyday something suppose to happen then nothing sometimes it like watching the news being brainwashed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
25 March, 09:31
Who is Shane Browning? I have no idea

25 March, 12:04

24 March, 11:29

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
23 March, 10:43
❤️

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
22 March, 10:26

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 March, 09:59 (E)

L00P just posted this...
t/s 21:48 est

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
23 March, 01:54
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Hi there do you happen to know LOOPS handle on TG? I recently had to change my info on TG and now can’t find him/her anymore. TY in advance. ☺️

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
24 March, 03:49
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
I agree, but what about a word like "fan"?
I tell musicians sometimes "I am a fan of your work" and I truly am when I say it. It also helps them to know their music affects others positively. We need to have words to show our appreciation for other people's good work.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
22 March, 09:52

betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
22 March, 09:11
I read it all.Drama and Disappointment.The lastest is this was a test.I will continue to follow to watch him lie.Shame what happened to some people.

betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
23 March, 10:49
In response betty Fyke to her Publication
I'm done.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
22 March, 09:08
I have heard people claim that Shane was Jesus. That is why they follow him. I mentioned to someone before that if he were Jesus all the people of the world would see his return. I checked out his twitter account and it has a bunch of weird stuff on it. It seems to me a person that wants to "feel important". I don't trust the guy at all. I don't see what others are talking about....they praise this guy. Sorry you guys are going through all this.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 March, 08:59
❤️

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
22 March, 08:52

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
22 March, 08:49
Beautiful message and I know many find direction and hope in your words. I appreciate anything and everything I have gained from anons. It is great when when we take time to help each other understand or learn or humbly ask for help.

Together the best truly is yet to come.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
22 March, 08:28
😄🔥💥👍💗...Thank you for another well said post...love you sister !!

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
22 March, 08:07

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
23 March, 11:08
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
24 March, 12:02
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️

Night Shift @kekerista
22 March, 05:45
The closer we get the brighter it shines, Kim.
I've learned along the way to only give my full trust in God...that way people don't disappoint me. I keep all my cards close to me at all times. Discernment and time is the only thing that will reveal their value (truth)
We will get there as a big team, I promise.
And when we do the ones that have lightened the load along the way will have taught us a lesson. Every one of God's children has a worth

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 March, 01:00
In response Night Shift to her Publication
thank you.
appreciate this beautiful message.

Cnd Lu! @CndLu
22 March, 05:45
Beautifully stated🙏❤️

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
22 March, 04:42
Missed the drama Kim, but couldn't agree more with what you say.
Hope you're having a great day.

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
22 March, 03:31

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
22 March, 03:22
Appreciate your effort to stand up for truth Kim. Didn’t know about this Shane - why aren’t more anons speaking up? Why do we hesitate? This is a very crucial characteristic which we’ve neglected to tackle head on. It’s the part of us that prefers to keep quiet over speaking our mind from fear of being misunderstood or disliked. It’s also the part that allows others to rule over us in small or big ways.
I hope very much that we can change this.

Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
23 March, 07:18
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
I have posted on here and other places asking why people follow him and why good channels repost his stuff. I have gotten very few if any responses. His influence over others as bothers me for months now.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
22 March, 02:01
good or bad spotlight ❤️
I always have to think about it
Job 7:17
“What is man, that You should exalt him,
That You should set Your heart on him,
That You should visit him every morning,
And test him every moment?
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Creedence Clearwater Revisited - Midnight Special - YouTube

House of Blues, Los Angeles 4-24-2000

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
22 March, 01:46
i agree Kim.
drama sucks but in this case its necessary to speak up to save the innocent souls from hurt and harm.

love you for speaking out ♥️
thank you

Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
22 March, 12:48
I have donated not to Shane but to a few recently on here. I know there are some super sick people who would use some super emotive story for financial gain, which is why I only give small amounts. It's hard to verify any of the tragic stories, unfortunately. I will still donate to some causes in case it's real people who genuinely need it even though I've not much to give. Such a difficult one, in some ways I like to think I am smart enough to see a scam, but actually, I have been deceived a fair bit. All will come to light no doubt.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
22 March, 02:33
In response Lisa Newnham to her Publication
Who is Shane?

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
22 March, 12:16
Tbh I have no idea what’s going on here…but whatever drama going on we gonna leave it by the side of the road!
Luv ya much, Kim! ❤️

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
22 March, 12:15
WE ❤ U KIM!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
22 March, 11:55
Thanks Kim🙏
Big hugs

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
22 March, 11:12
100% agree. Many of us on the road, have never asked a penny or help from anyone, let alone my own family to support me thru this mission. It is only us & even when I'm completely negative now & living thru credit to get by since my mission rtn in early Jun/'22, after 6 mos of taking care of my mom's back injury, was already done w/ my credit & what ever cash I have left saved in my deposit box is what is now being drained, and if that's gone, then I have no choice but to rtn to work. But will never ask for money. IT IS MY RESPONSIBILTY to fulfill my mission & figure it out on my own, that's how we GKs/system breakers (breaking the evil $, fear of lack must be broken & never take ppl for granted for $) were trained to do, b4 entering this realm for the final battle. ✨

Evangelina @Evangelina
22 March, 11:26
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
It is your choice how you choose to live and how you perceive what is acceptable and what is not.

There are those who are in dire straights after
being dealt the most heartbreaking blow life can offer.

God uses His people to accomplish His will on this earth and it is a Beautiful thing to Behold.

It is an honor to play a part in His plan, no matter how insignificant.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
23 March, 02:53
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Im still a bit miffed at the broad that was/is doing a crowd funding site ( beggin here on AU) for her 10 yr old dog surgery after already getting money for it in the past.. but forgot to "update the page" before beggin some mo. People taking advantage of kindness i have a YUGE problem with. I feel no need to qualify my opinion for anyone paying attention.
Many do need help. Serous help. these fkn clowns make it tough to sift through the bs. I mean how hard is it to write sob story to pull at heart strings? BLM bought mansions with donos, sooo...

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
22 March, 11:03
Good morning Kim. Don't know what's going on, but what I do know is I've been following you since my Twitter days. You've done nothing but, lift people up, share love, kindness and uplifting videos and memes, decodes and soooo... much more! You are one of the best on here (and other platforms) for people to get good information. I hope you have a great day and rest of the week!
🙏💖🙏