Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 March, 09:50
Good morning!

Sharing some thoughts...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
I have donated not to Shane but to a few recently on here. I know there are some super sick people who would use some super emotive story for financial gain, which is why I only give small amounts. It's hard to verify any of the tragic stories, unfortunately. I will still donate to some causes in case it's real people who genuinely need it even though I've not much to give. Such a difficult one, in some ways I like to think I am smart enough to see a scam, but actually, I have been deceived a fair bit. All will come to light no doubt.
12:48 PM - Mar 22, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ShinySHINY in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
22 March, 02:33
In response Lisa Newnham to her Publication
Who is Shane?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
22 March, 02:44
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Shane Browning, mostly posts on Twitter. I don't know who he is I don't understand most of his posts tbh.