Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 March, 09:50
Good morning!

Sharing some thoughts...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 @BigDaddysLightWarrior

L00P just posted this...
t/s 21:48 est
09:59 PM - Mar 22, 2023 (E)
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply
Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
24 March, 03:49
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
I agree, but what about a word like "fan"?
I tell musicians sometimes "I am a fan of your work" and I truly am when I say it. It also helps them to know their music affects others positively. We need to have words to show our appreciation for other people's good work.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
23 March, 01:54
Hi there do you happen to know LOOPS handle on TG? I recently had to change my info on TG and now can’t find him/her anymore. TY in advance. ☺️

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
23 March, 07:41
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
22 March, 10:08
Does that include Trump?

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
23 March, 02:25
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
Ive been askin this for a few yrs now

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
23 March, 06:22
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
I think you can appreciate, respect and/or admire someone without practicing idolatry…..it’s the worshipping part that will get you in trouble.