Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 March, 09:50
Good morning!

Sharing some thoughts...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
100% agree. Many of us on the road, have never asked a penny or help from anyone, let alone my own family to support me thru this mission. It is only us & even when I'm completely negative now & living thru credit to get by since my mission rtn in early Jun/'22, after 6 mos of taking care of my mom's back injury, was already done w/ my credit & what ever cash I have left saved in my deposit box is what is now being drained, and if that's gone, then I have no choice but to rtn to work. But will never ask for money. IT IS MY RESPONSIBILTY to fulfill my mission & figure it out on my own, that's how we GKs/system breakers (breaking the evil $, fear of lack must be broken & never take ppl for granted for $) were trained to do, b4 entering this realm for the final battle. ✨
11:12 AM - Mar 22, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
23 March, 02:53
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Im still a bit miffed at the broad that was/is doing a crowd funding site ( beggin here on AU) for her 10 yr old dog surgery after already getting money for it in the past.. but forgot to "update the page" before beggin some mo. People taking advantage of kindness i have a YUGE problem with. I feel no need to qualify my opinion for anyone paying attention.
Many do need help. Serous help. these fkn clowns make it tough to sift through the bs. I mean how hard is it to write sob story to pull at heart strings? BLM bought mansions with donos, sooo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
22 March, 11:26
It is your choice how you choose to live and how you perceive what is acceptable and what is not.

There are those who are in dire straights after
being dealt the most heartbreaking blow life can offer.

God uses His people to accomplish His will on this earth and it is a Beautiful thing to Behold.

It is an honor to play a part in His plan, no matter how insignificant.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
22 March, 11:27
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Yes indeed. Thank you for being a part of this liberation. ✨

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
22 March, 11:15
I had to ask for money for a long time because I'm crippled and the govt won't help me one bit. My parents threw me in the street with a broken leg and called me a crazy conspiracy theorist. Yet I can code better than every anon out here, and I have military behind me vindicating me every single day. So does that mean I'm not worthy of help? Be careful how you talk about those in need. You don't know my story.

💯

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 March, 11:46
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I don't think that was directed at you.

TheRepublic ForWhichIStand @TheRepublicForWhichIStand
22 March, 02:21
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
What do you like to code in?