Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Family, our sister Mary Beth is in a VERY tight spot since losing her daughter recently. She needs help with a car and housing. Any Arkansas anons here with an extra room she can stay in? I can't bear the thought of her living in her broken car. 💔 I know this is a big mission, but there's many of us and only one Mary Beth. She asked me to share this info with all of you. I'm praying we can get her some assistance soon. 🙏
GOD LET IT BE SO. Let's get our sister taken care of. Let's BE THE CHANGE. 💞🤗

Here's her link for financial support:

https://www.givesendgo.com...
01:35 PM - Mar 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
America First @AmericaFirst17
22 March, 05:17
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Shared this on GAB social and praying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
22 March, 11:18
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
22 March, 01:57
Donated..love you Mary Beth

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
21 March, 11:23
I’m so sorry for your loss Mary Beth, I’m praying that God will open doors for you💜

#prayerteam

Momma Bear @ur1spark
21 March, 10:42
Mary Beth,
I am so very sorry for your loss and your circumstances. My heart is with you, and I am keeping you in my prayers. Yes, you will need to find work...not always easy if you've been out of the work force for an extended period of time. One suggestion... contact airbnb or vrbo owners in your area and ask if you can clean their units. They are often looking for good help. The pay is better than many starter jobs. (In my area, $100 for a 1 - 2 bedroom that usually takes 3 - 4 hours to clean...and $200+ for larger places.) Also, airbnb's and vrbo's
are usually much easier & faster to clean than personal residences as guests are rated, partly, on how clean they leave a place. It's easy work to just get you back into the workforce and to give you a bit of work history if you seek another job. Also, waitresses can make some pretty decent money...depends on where you work. I pray for God to ease your grief, to give you strength and direction, and ultimately a sense of peace. 💗🙏

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
21 March, 10:34
💞✨🙏✨💞

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
21 March, 10:30
Sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 March, 09:55
Mary Beth you are in my daily prayers.
🙏 Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that Mary Beth continues to get generous donations via her give send ago account. i pray there are local patriots that can help her start a career in a field that will bring her joy and financial stability. In Jesus Precious and Mighty Name I pray, Amen.

CharRose @CharRose
21 March, 09:54
Thank you for sharing this sweet sisters need with us Lauren. ❤️

Carrie Henig @Cati_5
21 March, 09:54
Could you please tell her to get in touch with David Dobson. He owns some houses in Sheridan, AR (which isn't very far from Pine Bluff). I wouldn't recommend anyone living in Pine Bluff either. They call it Crime Bluff for a reason. My husband was a Sr. Chaplin at the Super max (Varner).

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
22 March, 10:28 (E)
In response Carrie Henig to her Publication
My maiden name is Varner. Thank you. How would I find him? At the sup max

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
22 March, 01:30
In response Carrie Henig to her Publication
What is the sup max?

Victor This Guy @This_guy
21 March, 09:44
🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍
🙏☝️🏁🤍🏁☝️🙏
Godspeed.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
21 March, 09:32
I'm so sorry for your loss and situation. I really wish I could help you financially. Just remember God is watching over you.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
21 March, 08:50
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Praying for you Mary Beth. God bless you.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
21 March, 10:51
#Arkansas #Anons 🚨 Who has an extra car/house?

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
21 March, 10:13
Praying for you Mary Beth!!! Many are responding and supporting her through the give send go page - Beautiful!!!

Almighty Father please surround Mary Beth with
Your LOVE and Your Angels!!! Minister to her Spirit, Soul, mind and body. Uplift her and give her the strength and peace she will need to get through this. Thank you Father that Thou has heard our prayers and petitions for Mary Beth!!! 💕🙏

Only followers of this user (Pinky8853) can see their posts

Paul Bruton @DrB
19 March, 03:27
🙏💕