Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
19 March, 01:35
Family, our sister Mary Beth is in a VERY tight spot since losing her daughter recently. She needs help with a car and housing. Any Arkansas anons here with an extra room she can stay in? I can't bear the thought of her living in her broken car. 💔 I know this is a big mission, but there's many of us and only one Mary Beth. She asked me to share this info with all of you. I'm praying we can get her some assistance soon. 🙏
GOD LET IT BE SO. Let's get our sister taken care of. Let's BE THE CHANGE. 💞🤗

Here's her link for financial support:

https://www.givesendgo.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carrie Henig @Cati_5
Could you please tell her to get in touch with David Dobson. He owns some houses in Sheridan, AR (which isn't very far from Pine Bluff). I wouldn't recommend anyone living in Pine Bluff either. They call it Crime Bluff for a reason. My husband was a Sr. Chaplin at the Super max (Varner).
09:54 PM - Mar 21, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cati_5 in this post can reply
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
22 March, 01:30
In response Carrie Henig to her Publication
What is the sup max?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
22 March, 04:40
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
I think she is saying her husband used to be a chaplain at the super max (prison),named Varner. She is saying to get in touch of David Dobson. I do not know how you will do that. Perhaps she will be able to tell you more.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
22 March, 10:28 (E)
In response Carrie Henig to her Publication
My maiden name is Varner. Thank you. How would I find him? At the sup max

Carrie Henig @Cati_5
22 March, 10:21
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
No. We rented from David while my husband was a Sr. Chaplin at Varner. Here's David Dobson's info. Just tell him that me and Jeff Henig recommended him. 206 South Main Street, Sheridan, Arkansas Mobile : (870) 917-7362