Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
21 March, 01:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😂 
power of meme.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
20 March, 01:45
where is that pic of the short haired/ guns tight t shirts/ tight shorts/ black socks/
fbi bro pic?
except now put em in trump gear, baby.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
20 March, 11:58
The Storm!

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
20 March, 11:52
Lol, good one. 😀

... Fighter @Fighter
20 March, 11:15
signs everywhere

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Julie Casey @Trump2023
19 March, 10:11
A MeMe from VK ya Baby ! Let’s Do It ...

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
19 March, 08:58
So VK when they arrest Trump will the APL change to 10?

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
19 March, 08:46
Why did Trump say that we should protest?

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
21 March, 01:28
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

TonyG @TonyG
19 March, 05:19
Feels like a duplicate experiment to determine how much fear the J6 set up put into Americans. The turnout will give them their answer. This is how they determine when America is ripe for takeover. On the other hand it could all just be noise and there will be no arrest, the case will be dropped AGAIN and the 4-6 percent will melt while the media eats more crow.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
19 March, 04:40
I hope we get some news coverage with Ray Epps front and center egging things on. Would be AMAZING little Easter egg for this storyline!

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 March, 04:09
What lodge is he from.

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
19 March, 03:50
.....so... Ray Epps will show up in NY...???
That would be hilarious.
👀]s on.

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
19 March, 02:48
BS FF Assets and AI... as far as the eye can see eye a... 😤

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
20 March, 01:55
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
19 March, 02:35
TIME FOR FFS

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
19 March, 02:31
I’m doing this at Home Instead!! 🙋‍♀️🇺🇸🙌

Upside Down Flag is a sign of Distress & Great Danger!!

“What are the rules for flying a flag upside down?

It should never be displayed upside down unless trying to convey a sign of distress or great danger. The flag should never touch anything beneath it; this includes water, merchandise and even the floor.”

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
19 March, 02:43
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
In the Netherlands, farmers have upturned their flags along all highways as a protest against government policy. Tens of thousands of flags...

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
19 March, 04:44
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
My flag has been upside down since the stolen election in 2020
If it makes me a target I am well-prepared -it's a distress signal.
We are in distress dang it

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
19 March, 02:18
Summer 2020 repeat... if they don't arrest them this time...!

Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
19 March, 02:03
And ABOVE ALL, stay clear of Ray Epps giving the fed's secret commands. 🙄

God Wins donated @GR2021
19 March, 01:41
Normies may just wake up in large numbers.

TonyG @TonyG
19 March, 01:14 (E)
I had a feeling we would see a Ray Epps meme on this. Remind me again who first suggested to "PROTEST, TAKE OUR NATION BACK!"? Just sayin. I am sure it is all just "part of the plan." I am just not confident I know what the plan is. I am having another 5 year weariness moment. It will pass.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
19 March, 12:35
What was that dog's name again?
Oh yeah.....Bingo

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
19 March, 12:32
On the streets or a complete work stoppage & bank run?

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
19 March, 12:28
J6 part 2 , I say a decentralized work stop would hit them.

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
19 March, 01:00
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
I've suggested before that people change their W-4 to zero withholdings for fed, state, and local taxes. Of course, I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
19 March, 12:20

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
19 March, 12:20
Good morning 😁

TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
19 March, 02:44
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Awesome photo bomb!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
19 March, 04:10
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Love it!!!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
19 March, 12:16
What will fake Biden be doing Tuesday ?

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
19 March, 12:14
I feel like all of the officers they want to go and arrest Trump should call in sick maybe all of them should i hear they don't want this anyway

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
19 March, 12:11
Hmmm, SUS🔥🥸

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
19 March, 12:00
any bridges to jump off ray?