Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
18 March, 11:39
πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God bless you & your family, Mr President πŸ™πŸ»

#GODSPEED

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
18 March, 11:45
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
DO NOT FEAR
Mar 21, 2020
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
πŸ•Š I HOPE people can appreciate
that Q The Storm Rider
& Juan O Savin
have been TELEGRAPHING these moves
for YEARS!!

People don't like hearing "bad news"
but we are in a war for Planet Earth
& WE HAVE NO IDEA the moves
QTeam game out 24/7
on Super Quantum computers
or what the Plan To Save The World is
that they have devotedly been working on
FOR 60 YEARS.

I'm so over "impatience"
& "complaints"
& "Patriot bashing" in the Anon crowd.
Of all the people on Earth
President Trump & QTeam need right now
it's our worldwide Patriot movement πŸ’ͺ

That said, I believe complainers
are A.I. / bots / shills.
True Patriots are in this all the way
& are loyal, helpful, beautiful & smart.
Victory or death πŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈβ€πŸ”₯
12:06 PM - Mar 18, 2023
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
19 March, 01:18
Amen!
β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ•Š

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
19 March, 12:04
i believe it is best to ask someone what he/she needs when they are struggling and expressing that (goodness knows i've gone there at times myself - and what i keep in my heart the most is when i've been treated with kindness). been a lot of "collateral damage" the past few years. when i see someone who has lost their job, family, health, finances, etc. in a "complaining space" - i want to help - not silence them with "be patient" and "pray". sometimes all that entails is holding space so they can be/express/release.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
18 March, 08:43
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
18 March, 10:04
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
WE ARE PRAYING FOR DJT and HIS FAMILY πŸ™πŸ» πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ»

connie wright @cowri
18 March, 10:50
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ™

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
18 March, 08:06
I have definitely felt the roller coaster and been too emotionally reactive...up until now. This is it. Where everything comes into play for a reason! (It always has, right? πŸ˜‰) The days may seem longer but the waiting gets easier with a bigger picture of purpose behind it. None of us know it all will evolve from here but we all can put our faith and trust behind the plan and those working behind the scenes β€˜showing the people’. Thank you Kat for all of your positive vibe posts!!!! You are so loved and appreciated!
βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ’ͺ

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
18 March, 07:44
With the Q computer moment by moment things can change today its trump tomorrow Biden you never know what the White hats have planned and neither do the DS thankQ for all you do!

18 March, 07:54
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
πŸ™πŸ» Thank YOU, Sneakers πŸ˜»β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯βš”οΈπŸ‘Š

#wwg1wga

connie wright @cowri
18 March, 02:43
Those words make me cry for what he is going thru for us. But then again I cry for what they put Jesus thru for us.
It is time to get angry-very angry. We will definitely protest if PDJT is arrested for their crimes.

18 March, 03:03
In response connie wright to her Publication
😻 Connie, my friend,
there's a phrase I want you to keep in mind
as you pop your popcorn, OK?
πŸ‘‡
#patriotsincontrol
πŸ‘†

IF POTUS gets arrested it's because
QTeam WANT it to happen.

Remember, it was "Game over before it began."
They're so far ahead of EVERYTHING.
Most of this movie is for the sleeping world πŸ˜½β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯

And THE most important phrase to keep in mind
πŸ‘‡
#GodWins πŸ•Š
πŸ‘†

πŸŽ₯🍿

Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 March, 03:42
In response connie wright to her Publication
Remain calm if it is announced that President Trump is arrested. He is SAFE. Juan O' Savin has explained if an arrest occurs is has been planned for. Optically, it removes any blame on Trump for what will happen in our country during the following days, weeks and/or months.
The Deep State wants to use it to create another False Flag event like their Jan. 6 fiasco. Do not fall into their trap. They want to create riots, looting, and violence via BLM & ANTIFA masquerading as Trump Supporters.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
18 March, 02:38
I have also noticed certain subscribers on here seem to have more than one account as there are too many anomalies. Between this platform and other types of social media my best advice would be to just ignore them and don't take things personally as the true patriots are the ones that appreciate people such as your channel sending the truth. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

18 March, 02:58
In response James Dean to his Publication
😽 It's not the slings & arrows at me
that really bother me
it's when people criticize Patriots
like Juan, QTSR, Gene & many others.
Drives me nuts β€” for them! 😻

But those guys are Military
& playing this Game of War for all they're worth.
I'm new to it all
& rudeness & confronting got to me at first.
I'm stronger now! πŸ’ͺπŸ˜ΉπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘Šβ€οΈβ€πŸ”₯

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
18 March, 01:59
I believe there is a reason for everything that Trump does. I hope this will round up all the bad guys and I know God will keep President Trump safe through anything.

18 March, 02:17
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
Right on, Terry.
Me too.
QTeam & Q+ are smart as foxes πŸ˜‰πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
18 March, 01:09
πŸ™ŒπŸ€—

18 March, 12:21
Not everyone is at the same level ...yet or still stuck part way in the matrix. I hear you, it's difficult when you know & others don't. Give it to God. πŸ’–

18 March, 12:28
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Just read this one on TS

Many moves & countermoves just like you are talking about

18 March, 12:19
πŸ‘ŠπŸ’₯βœ¨πŸŒŸπŸ’«πŸ’žπŸŽ‡πŸ’―