Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Trump controls the narrative of the media to this date. Don't mistake it.
02:05 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
08 February, 09:40
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
i wish i had it for a day or two

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
08 February, 07:31
Wouldn't know, refuse to turn MSM on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grace Scharff @Grace444
08 February, 07:19
Q+

Jack Anon @jackylope
08 February, 05:02
Really? I see MSM just kissing Biden's a**....
Will they all come down together?

Jack Anon @jackylope
08 February, 07:58
In response Jack Anon to his Publication
MSM fakenews in full swing:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/...

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
08 February, 05:01
I agree and I sure miss his trolling. It was always good for few laughs. 😂😂😂

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
08 February, 03:20
Is that why I'm getting stories about rescue puppies and cats in my google search recommends instead of crap, lol

Jason Smith @NitroJay
08 February, 03:00
Dont see Trump controlling anything! Just golfing and left us to drown

Claire Elaine @blessedmimiX5
08 February, 11:24
In response Jason Smith to his Publication
Oh Trump isn't golfing! The guy you see golfing is a look-alike. Men like Trump, determined and driven, don't have too many hobbies. The work they do is their drug of choice ;) I've see it over and over in my lifetime of 57 years. I sort of study people, characteristics and traits and other things to get my own conclusions. This is just my opinion.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
09 February, 03:25
In response Jason Smith to his Publication
Trump hasn't golfed in months. That his double bro.

Jam Toast @SanctifybyTruth
08 February, 02:32
From what I can tell most of the media have flipped too during 2020. Instead of going right they had to go an obvious hard left to show themselves up as biaised and fake to once again wake up the heavy sleepers. Instead of 4am clown calls they now get white hat calls re the daily news

Robin Holmes @Imfreetobme1776
08 February, 02:23
without a doubt

Proud Patriot72 @ProudPatriot72
08 February, 02:18
with all the ridiculousness happening, thank goodness!

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
08 February, 02:17
Until the normies wake up enough.

Stereo Realist @Stereorealist
08 February, 02:13
I wish he would control Pelosi's posse.

Jam Toast @SanctifybyTruth
08 February, 02:34
In response Stereo Realist to his Publication
Pelosi flipped last year - she is currently controlled opposition

Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
08 February, 02:07
Why the vaccine push? consequences for your choices?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 02:13
In response Girl Mama to her Publication
Operation Warp Speed is a military operation. Vaccines = arrests. Many of which have happened. The cure. Trump is anti-vax. Never take any vaccine. It's a personal choice. Choose never.