Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
18 March, 02:18
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Arrest warrant for both Pres Trump & Putin in same day ? Hmm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
17 March, 09:59
Didn't Putin ban children from being adopted into America because of crimes against them? Isn't Ukraine a huge child trafficking location?
https://www.reuters.com/wo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
17 March, 04:22
Merely Folly ol Chap Vlad will finish the clean up in Ukraine - I am thinking its all been done already -that we are watching a movie

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
17 March, 04:00
Saving children from pedo organ harvesters

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
17 March, 03:50
oh boy i would love to hear him speak in the court room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
17 March, 03:13

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
17 March, 03:06
might have something to do with this red pill statement!

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
17 March, 03:02
Popcorn!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
17 March, 02:59
I CALL BS
JUST MORE RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA !!!!!!!!
PANIC IN DC

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 March, 02:57
Think this will prompt military tribunals he promised quicker in the Donbas?

He is sick so he is working on a time clock I understand.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 March, 02:57
Think this will prompt military tribunals he promised quicker in the Donbas?

He is sick so he is working on a time clock I understand.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
17 March, 03:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I agree!!! All eye's on because Putin is under threat. Then the great reversal happens. This is exciting to watch unfold.

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
17 March, 02:05
😂😂😂😂😂

Tryong to arrest Putin???

LMAO😂😂😂

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
17 March, 12:38
So is he gonna submit to warrant or they gonna go in and get him. Both seem unlikely.. movie is getting exciting 🍿

MilitaryTribunals NOW @AllWillBeRevealed
17 March, 12:37
Trying to beat Putin to the punch. Trying to control the narrative. It will fail.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
17 March, 12:34
Good luck with that! LMFAO!!!!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
17 March, 07:18
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
I would send in the F_I agents that raided Mar Lago to get Putin...They did such a good job there and their tough guys and they should be able to walk right in and grab Vlad no problem! Please send them! LOL

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
17 March, 12:24
Seriously….😂

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
17 March, 12:17

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
17 March, 12:15
For trafficking children ? https://apnews.com/article...

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
17 March, 03:01
In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication
Are 'the powers that be' going for a Two-fer,
preparing for a Trump/Putin indictments/arrests
to save the world cuz they are a danger to
democracy😜

Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 March, 03:10
In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication
Putin would be rescuing children abducted to the Ukraine.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
17 March, 11:56

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
17 March, 11:49
We are watching a movie ...

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
17 March, 12:37
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication
I think Putin gets his clones done in the same Dumb that Bidan does...Those terrestrials are tricky how they do things these days with us...Taught by the best since 432,000 years ago...Very tricky bastards they have become!

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
17 March, 02:58
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
17 March, 11:41
Wow, escalate much! Might be a real slippery slope.

arba happihr @arba
17 March, 03:01
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Aloha
I visited a new friend Wed. HEr home was covered with Obama photos on her walls.
All I could think was
Ouch!
You might have a painful time when the truth is exposed!
Most African Americans love Obama's
They are defensive too
when you speak the truth about the Obamas
How long do you guys expect the healing to last?

Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 March, 11:40
Oh my, you don't say?

SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
17 March, 11:32
👀👀

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
17 March, 11:31
The first arrest will shock the world.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
17 March, 12:16
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Exactly what I thought!

Stella Bella @NasNas
17 March, 03:48
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
I still hope for Netanyahu

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
17 March, 11:28
That tells us the ICC is corrupt

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts