Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
I suddenly remembered. My memory is vague, but about three years ago, did VK @VincentKennedy send a message to the Japanese patriots?
I think the message was something like, "Japanese patriot, how are you?"
At that time, I remember being introduced to Kim @kimrunner as a Japanese patriot. Why did VK appeal to Japanese people? Is it because there are many Twitter users? Is it because Japan has a lot of information? Or is it because Japan holds an important key?
09:57 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by Angelfeather555 in this post can reply
Sr_ Bez donated @srbez
17 March, 07:28
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
I don’t know if it’s Japanese however saw this on Twitter a few days ago and found it interesting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
17 March, 08:30
In response Sr_ Bez to his Publication
VK’s response: you're welcome
https://twitter.com/vincen...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
16 March, 11:59
I dunno fren.. but i love the vibes

17 March, 12:36
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Currently, I do not have any Japanese people to interact with in information warfare. I was most wary of the Japanese in information warfare. Information warfare in Japan was very scary. There were a lot of cults, bots and operatives. That's why Twitter is full of information, both false and true. But I think Twitter has calmed down a lot more than it used to. I think the number of bots has decreased. And by leaving bad guy accounts, it feels like you're running a sting operation. Japanese people are very warm and kind. However, I think many people are still asleep.On the other hand, there are also people who are very knowledgeable and look around the world and disseminate information. I think there are many people who are familiar with the information of darkness.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
16 March, 11:25
立ち上がる息子の国 理由を付けて命名

RISING SON ✝️🐉✨

17 March, 12:44
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
RISING SON🗾🗻🌄⛩

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 March, 11:07
A long while back, I saw an article saying Fukushima was an intentionally created tsunami, (earthquake tech, or underwater nuke) to create the disaster, because Japan refused to do the black hat bidding.

Wish I could remember where I saw the article/report.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
17 March, 12:20
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

17 March, 12:56
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Japan has a lot of darkness.
Japan is invaded by demons.
Therefore, many disasters such as atomic bombs, extreme weather events, large earthquakes, and nuclear reactor explosions occurred. Apparently the devil wanted to destroy Japan. But it was impossible.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 March, 10:06

16 March, 10:40
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Wow! As expected of Kim!! It's amazing!! I got goosebumps!
I am proud to be here with you two now.
WE SEE YOU!💖
WWG1WGA.
115. . .
💞✨💖✨💞

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
17 March, 07:36
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
My Father-in-Law, who Passed Away about 10 Years Ago was sent to the Japanese Camps, along with his Family during World War 2;
Instead of Remaining in the Camp, he Joined the Army and became part of a Special Unit of Japanese-American Citizens who Interrogated/Translated for Japanese Prisoners of War.
After the War, Henry worked as an Architect in Madison, Wisconsin until Retirement, after which he Spent 20 Plus Years Serving the Community as one of the first Professional to Volunteer for Habitat For Humanity. There is actually a Habitat for Humanity/Cul-de-Sac in Madison--Kanazawa Circle--that was Named for Henry
He was Awarded the Medal of Honor in 2011, 1 Year before he passed away at the age of 93. His Name was Henry Kanazawa; and we were and still are very Proud to be part of the Continuing Legacy of his Family!