Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
16 March, 09:57
I suddenly remembered. My memory is vague, but about three years ago, did VK @VincentKennedy send a message to the Japanese patriots?
I think the message was something like, "Japanese patriot, how are you?"
At that time, I remember being introduced to Kim @kimrunner as a Japanese patriot. Why did VK appeal to Japanese people? Is it because there are many Twitter users? Is it because Japan has a lot of information? Or is it because Japan holds an important key?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 March, 11:07
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
A long while back, I saw an article saying Fukushima was an intentionally created tsunami, (earthquake tech, or underwater nuke) to create the disaster, because Japan refused to do the black hat bidding.

Wish I could remember where I saw the article/report.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by GayleStorm15 in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
17 March, 08:48
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Thank you. This was basically the info I recalled, although, rather than a cover up/ distraction/Hegelian Dialectic (as 9/11 was) Fukushima was retribution, for a refusal to do something... but, either way, the bottom line was, evil caused the disaster, it was not natural.