Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
16 March, 09:57
I suddenly remembered. My memory is vague, but about three years ago, did VK @VincentKennedy send a message to the Japanese patriots?
I think the message was something like, "Japanese patriot, how are you?"
At that time, I remember being introduced to Kim @kimrunner as a Japanese patriot. Why did VK appeal to Japanese people? Is it because there are many Twitter users? Is it because Japan has a lot of information? Or is it because Japan holds an important key?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 March, 10:06
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wow! As expected of Kim!! It's amazing!! I got goosebumps!
I am proud to be here with you two now.
WE SEE YOU!๐Ÿ’–
WWG1WGA.
115. . .
๐Ÿ’žโœจ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐Ÿ’ž
10:40 PM - Mar 16, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Angelfeather555 in this post can reply
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 March, 10:49
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
โ™ฅ๏ธ

ใ‚ใ‚ŠใŒใจใ†ๅคฉไฝฟใฎ็พฝ

็งใฏใ‚ใชใŸใฎใŸใ‚ใซใใ‚Œใ‚’่ฆ‹ใคใ‘ใ‚‹ใ“ใจใŒใงใใฆใ†ใ‚Œใ—ใ‹ใฃใŸใงใ™

็งใฏใ‚ใชใŸใŒใใ‚Œใ‚’ใ‚‚ใ†ไธ€ๅบฆ่ฆ‹ใŸใ„ใจๆ€ใฃใฆใ„ใ‚‹ใ“ใจใ‚’็Ÿฅใฃใฆใ„ใพใ—ใŸ

ใ‚ใชใŸใ‚‚ใ“ใ“ใซใ„ใ‚‹ใ“ใจใ‚’ใจใฆใ‚‚่ช‡ใ‚Šใซๆ€ใ„ใพใ™

ใใ‚Œใฏ็ด ๆ™ดใ‚‰ใ—ใ„ๆ—…ใงใ™

16 March, 11:14
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
thank you๐Ÿ’–
A wonderful world will soon begin.