Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
16 March, 09:57
I suddenly remembered. My memory is vague, but about three years ago, did VK @VincentKennedy send a message to the Japanese patriots?
I think the message was something like, "Japanese patriot, how are you?"
At that time, I remember being introduced to Kim @kimrunner as a Japanese patriot. Why did VK appeal to Japanese people? Is it because there are many Twitter users? Is it because Japan has a lot of information? Or is it because Japan holds an important key?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
16 March, 11:59
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
I dunno fren.. but i love the vibes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
Currently, I do not have any Japanese people to interact with in information warfare. I was most wary of the Japanese in information warfare. Information warfare in Japan was very scary. There were a lot of cults, bots and operatives. That's why Twitter is full of information, both false and true. But I think Twitter has calmed down a lot more than it used to. I think the number of bots has decreased. And by leaving bad guy accounts, it feels like you're running a sting operation. Japanese people are very warm and kind. However, I think many people are still asleep.On the other hand, there are also people who are very knowledgeable and look around the world and disseminate information. I think there are many people who are familiar with the information of darkness.
12:36 AM - Mar 17, 2023
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Angelfeather555 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angel feather555, click on at the bottom under it