Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
16 March, 09:57
I suddenly remembered. My memory is vague, but about three years ago, did VK @VincentKennedy send a message to the Japanese patriots?
I think the message was something like, "Japanese patriot, how are you?"
At that time, I remember being introduced to Kim @kimrunner as a Japanese patriot. Why did VK appeal to Japanese people? Is it because there are many Twitter users? Is it because Japan has a lot of information? Or is it because Japan holds an important key?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
17 March, 07:36
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
My Father-in-Law, who Passed Away about 10 Years Ago was sent to the Japanese Camps, along with his Family during World War 2;
Instead of Remaining in the Camp, he Joined the Army and became part of a Special Unit of Japanese-American Citizens who Interrogated/Translated for Japanese Prisoners of War.
After the War, Henry worked as an Architect in Madison, Wisconsin until Retirement, after which he Spent 20 Plus Years Serving the Community as one of the first Professional to Volunteer for Habitat For Humanity. There is actually a Habitat for Humanity/Cul-de-Sac in Madison--Kanazawa Circle--that was Named for Henry
He was Awarded the Medal of Honor in 2011, 1 Year before he passed away at the age of 93. His Name was Henry Kanazawa; and we were and still are very Proud to be part of the Continuing Legacy of his Family!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
17 March, 09:22
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
🙏💓 Henry Kanazawa, Thank you for your service. So loved and appreciated!

ECM Arizona @EM5793
17 March, 10:26
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Thank you for sharing this beautiful story 🙏

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
16 March, 10:40
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Wow! As expected of Kim!! It's amazing!! I got goosebumps!
I am proud to be here with you two now.
WE SEE YOU!💖
WWG1WGA.
115. . .
💞✨💖✨💞

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 March, 10:49
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
♥️

ありがとう天使の羽

私はあなたのためにそれを見つけることができてうれしかったです

私はあなたがそれをもう一度見たいと思っていることを知っていました

あなたもここにいることをとても誇りに思います

それは素晴らしい旅です