Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 March, 01:27
This man has been on our side from the start.

#KennedyVision πŸ•Ά

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 March, 04:48
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
This man is one of 3 of Nana's all time Hereos without excluding God from that list that is.

It has NEVER been about Democrat or Republican it has been about the corruption in both parties.

JFK was a Dem.
JFKJr was a Dem.

All Dems are not bat shit crazy, nor corrupt.

How do you unite the nation?
You bring the good in all parties together!

We can not survive as a race without agreement but neither can we evolve with a hive mind and no disagreeing discussions and ideas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DovesFlyHighForTrump in this post can reply
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
15 March, 01:04
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
Lol
We'll
I'm not a girl so I just see him as another guy with hairs growing out of every possible place they can find a route.
But ok
Kennedy's have a certain charm for sure
☺️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 March, 05:16
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
Do you really know a Kennedy that is not handsome? There could be one but I have not really seen one.