Doq Holliday @doqholliday
This man has been on our side from the start.

#KennedyVision 🕶
01:27 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 April, 10:07
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I love Robert but I am standing with President Trump.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Bless America @Godandcountry11
21 March, 06:01
I have believed this for years. I had a private IG account and RFKJR followed me. How did he know I was a Q patriot? We exchanged some messages in comments. Ironically, you happened to find this and tweeted about it but I saw it much later! Thanks DoQ 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cnd Lu! @CndLu
16 March, 01:55
HERO

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
16 March, 12:19
Yep!
Incredible human being.

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
15 March, 12:47

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
15 March, 12:40
Indeed! So much to admire about this man. I have never gotten anything but positive vibes from him. When this is all over, I hope he will be recognized for all the light he has brought to this mission. He is absolutely the best……Evvvvaaaaa! 😊❤️

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
15 March, 11:47
But why is he still part of the Democratic Party ?

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
15 March, 11:35
He started with our Rivers(Our Water....#TheRiverKeeper

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
15 March, 11:33
I remain hopeful that DJT will be back in 2023! Back up plan. 2024 Presidential race RFK Jr Democrat against DJT Republican! 😂 take that DS!!! Think about it guys if he is on our side who better to run for the "opposition" 😄😉

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 March, 09:16
Here is the full interview with Mike Tyson.
Love him!

https://youtu.be/9jzs7y_MI...
Robert Kennedy Jr. | Hotboxin' with Mike Tyson - YouTube

Robert Francis Kennedy Jr. is an American environmental lawyer and activist, author, and, as of 2020, most notably a vocal anti-vaccinationist. Kennedy is a ...

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
15 March, 09:13
A true hero and Patriot💗

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
15 March, 05:45
True = but if he remains on the demon ticket he's not going to get elected.

Iva Dragojević @IvaDragojevic1
15 March, 05:03
God bless him

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 March, 02:03
Yes he has. Thank you Robert. It means a lot.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
15 March, 01:17
Yeh
No shit
Under the radar yet in plain site the whole time
Starting to be "not so unoticed"

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
15 March, 01:05
He is a wonderful human being ❤️
Has done much to speak out against these toxic vaccinations injected into infants

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
15 March, 12:14 (E)
💖 RFK Jr
He's been tireless in the fight and not least for the children✨

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
15 March, 12:00
2 pics They didn’t have their fathers but they had each other!!!!!

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
15 March, 09:12
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
💗

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
14 March, 11:56
❤️

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
14 March, 11:52
Yes because he sees what’s happening and knows his cousin is alive. Starting to think both these Kennedy’s R going to come together in a shared Presidency, mirroring JFK AND RFK as his AG! Oh the revenge would be so sweet🍭especially to the democrats who have hijacked our country, while they both watched 🍿🍿

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
14 March, 11:33
ThanQ RFK Jr. - WE LOVE YOU!!! :)

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
14 March, 11:30
God Bless RFK Jr!! 💯🙏🏻

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
14 March, 10:45
Thank you, Sir ♥️

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
14 March, 10:22
Today on Twitter I saw many share different posts with his proof of many evil actions by the cabal.

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
14 March, 09:59
I have sooo much love and respect for RFK JR!!

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
14 March, 06:48

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 March, 09:07
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
This man has been standing in the gap for us for decades at great risk to himself and his family against these evil Big Pharma killing machines.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
15 March, 12:38
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
That exemption from prosecution has to go!

Momma Bear @ur1spark
14 March, 05:34
Didn't Trump, after being on the same page as RFK Jr, eventually distance himself from him? What happened then...and why?

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
14 March, 05:33
i love him. in the most sister-brotherly way. i respect him so very much. I went to see him in January 12, 2020 in Tampa, FL. A silent aution and a dinner for CHD. I was like 15 feet away from him as he spoke at the dinner. He is a pure spirit.