Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 March, 01:27
This man has been on our side from the start.

#KennedyVision 🕶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
This man is one of 3 of Nana's all time Hereos without excluding God from that list that is.

It has NEVER been about Democrat or Republican it has been about the corruption in both parties.

JFK was a Dem.
JFKJr was a Dem.

All Dems are not bat shit crazy, nor corrupt.

How do you unite the nation?
You bring the good in all parties together!

We can not survive as a race without agreement but neither can we evolve with a hive mind and no disagreeing discussions and ideas.
04:48 PM - Mar 14, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
15 March, 11:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Republican Party is corrupt but fixable. Democrat Party is purely Demonic ... and I speak from a perspective of a former Democrat. There is nothing redeemable about the Democrat Party.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 March, 10:39
In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication
Nana would have to disagree I know some Dems that are good ppl and that do not agree with nor condone what has been done.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
15 March, 11:01
In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication
The Dems and the republicans are two wings of the same bird. A two party system was enforced to Pitt us against each other. The Dems and republicans are DEAD you now chose Good or Evil God or Satan. The End.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
15 March, 01:01
The most overlooked, Unthanked Kennedy.
Busted his ass his entire life to deliver a wake up call to the world
Yeh Nana
He is my fav too
And make no mistake
He moved Germany during the covid scam as much as JFK did in the early 60's
I love RFK Junior
Very unselfish individual
And a very powerful speaker
He could be one of my fav's of all time
😊

David Treciak @scifiwriter
16 March, 01:45
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
I respect the fact that he verified JFK Jr is alive by stealthily answering a question about it by rubbing his nose. That put my mind at ease about Jr faking his death.

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
14 March, 05:06
And, well....I think he's handsome too. 😭

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 March, 05:16
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
Do you really know a Kennedy that is not handsome? There could be one but I have not really seen one.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
15 March, 01:04
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
Lol
We'll
I'm not a girl so I just see him as another guy with hairs growing out of every possible place they can find a route.
But ok
Kennedy's have a certain charm for sure
☺️