Liberty Jennja @Jennja
Rolled into town last night. mom's been sick all week and tested positive for COVID yesterday, she was running a fever all last night. It was very good that I decided to make the drive and come see them, listened to my gut. Strong intuition that I'd be needed again. 🙏🏼

I convinced her to take Ivermectin and also brought a bag of alternative healing herbs and elixirs which I gave her last night. I'm trying to teach them other healing ways. The look on her face when I busted out my tuning forks and hockey puck. They must think I'm crazy, but I don't care, will do whatever I can to help them.

With mom sick I'm taking dad to chemo this week, which breaks my heart. 😢 PET showed 3 new cancer spots in his neck/jaw. We walked in and it was like someone stepped on my chest, so much pain, fear, and suffering in one room. I teared up 3 times sitting there. Was like I absorbed it all walking in. Sitting barefoot in the sun by a waterfall, praying and trying to rebalance.

It's 12:21
03:21 PM - Mar 13, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
14 March, 06:39
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
God be with you 💯🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
14 March, 05:29
🙏🙏🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
13 March, 05:51
Look for Floridasharkman on Twitter or Truth Social and get them on his Protocol. He is helping to cure all kinds of stuff from A to Z. Yes, including cancers.

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
13 March, 05:38
Hope you dont catch your moms flu!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
13 March, 05:40
In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication
🙏🏼 I will be fine.😉

Jody Donohue @Jody
13 March, 05:33
😞🙏❤️🌹

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
13 March, 05:25
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

Victor This Guy @This_guy
13 March, 05:22
🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍
U rock, and u got this. Always remember...the day we all pass, is the best day of OUR lives. Not so much for those around us. So take solace in the fact that Jesus greets every one of us with open arms, for we know not what we do...Jesus has asked His Father to forgive Us, and He has. I will pray for their recovery, and ur peace of mind. All my Love to u all Liberty Jennja!!! 🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍
🎶🎵🥁🎤🎸🌴🤍🏁🤍!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
13 March, 05:23 (E)
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
You made me tear up, maybe I just needed a good cry (again)! This is so true and you are right, Blessings to you fren. 🙏🏼

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
13 March, 05:21
get him on ivermectin screw chemo truth not them big pharma guys out for nothing but money please try ivermectin

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
13 March, 05:27
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
He has tried it in the past, I am pleading with him to continue it. 🙏🏼

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
13 March, 05:20
❤🙏🙏🙏

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
13 March, 04:56
God bless Jennja with guidance on her path & bless her parents with healing.

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
13 March, 04:32
🙏

Pink Totter @Totter
13 March, 04:32
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Desert Dog @Zippydog
13 March, 04:26
🙏💔🙏

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
13 March, 04:25
Prayers for all of you.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
13 March, 04:23
Sending prayers for healing and Love to you and your Mom and Dad LJ 💖
✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
13 March, 04:12

Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
13 March, 04:13
In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication
Can get Fenbenzadole at Chewy.com Under Panacur or Safeguard brand names.

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
13 March, 04:12
Prayers for you and your parents. You should also give your dad Ivermectin as well. It cures cancer.

Celery Juicer @Emme
13 March, 03:49
🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️ prayers for peace and comfort.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 March, 03:46
My heart ❤️ and Prayers are with You and Your Parents
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
13 March, 03:44
🙏❤️

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
13 March, 03:42
Sending prayers LJ🙏❤️🙏

memes matter @NoComment
13 March, 03:40
🤲❤️well done

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
13 March, 03:39
Many prayers for you all today🙏🙏🙏💕♥️

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
13 March, 03:32
So glad I grabbed my bag of Ivermectin before I left! Taking it now even though I'm feeling fine so I'll be able to keep taking care of mom and dad. God give me strength and watch over them as they battle cancer and sickness. 🙏🏼

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
14 March, 05:48
Do I understand your post correctly? You take Ivermectine on a regular, maintenance basis?