Liberty Jennja @Jennja
13 March, 03:21 (E)
Rolled into town last night. mom's been sick all week and tested positive for COVID yesterday, she was running a fever all last night. It was very good that I decided to make the drive and come see them, listened to my gut. Strong intuition that I'd be needed again. 🙏🏼

I convinced her to take Ivermectin and also brought a bag of alternative healing herbs and elixirs which I gave her last night. I'm trying to teach them other healing ways. The look on her face when I busted out my tuning forks and hockey puck. They must think I'm crazy, but I don't care, will do whatever I can to help them.

With mom sick I'm taking dad to chemo this week, which breaks my heart. 😢 PET showed 3 new cancer spots in his neck/jaw. We walked in and it was like someone stepped on my chest, so much pain, fear, and suffering in one room. I teared up 3 times sitting there. Was like I absorbed it all walking in. Sitting barefoot in the sun by a waterfall, praying and trying to rebalance.

It's 12:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TrumpFan420 in this post can reply
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
13 March, 05:40
In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication
🙏🏼 I will be fine.😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396