Liberty Jennja @Jennja
13 March, 03:21 (E)
Rolled into town last night. mom's been sick all week and tested positive for COVID yesterday, she was running a fever all last night. It was very good that I decided to make the drive and come see them, listened to my gut. Strong intuition that I'd be needed again. πŸ™πŸΌ

I convinced her to take Ivermectin and also brought a bag of alternative healing herbs and elixirs which I gave her last night. I'm trying to teach them other healing ways. The look on her face when I busted out my tuning forks and hockey puck. They must think I'm crazy, but I don't care, will do whatever I can to help them.

With mom sick I'm taking dad to chemo this week, which breaks my heart. 😒 PET showed 3 new cancer spots in his neck/jaw. We walked in and it was like someone stepped on my chest, so much pain, fear, and suffering in one room. I teared up 3 times sitting there. Was like I absorbed it all walking in. Sitting barefoot in the sun by a waterfall, praying and trying to rebalance.

It's 12:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
πŸ€πŸπŸ™β˜οΈπŸ™πŸπŸ€
U rock, and u got this. Always remember...the day we all pass, is the best day of OUR lives. Not so much for those around us. So take solace in the fact that Jesus greets every one of us with open arms, for we know not what we do...Jesus has asked His Father to forgive Us, and He has. I will pray for their recovery, and ur peace of mind. All my Love to u all Liberty Jennja!!! πŸ€πŸπŸ™β˜οΈπŸ™πŸπŸ€
🎢🎡πŸ₯πŸŽ€πŸŽΈπŸŒ΄πŸ€πŸπŸ€!
05:22 PM - Mar 13, 2023
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
13 March, 05:23 (E)
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
You made me tear up, maybe I just needed a good cry (again)! This is so true and you are right, Blessings to you fren. πŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
13 March, 05:54
πŸ₯², its with all my heart i appreciate ur situation...my parents had a sililar last couple yrs as urs are now...and my friends parents...we all nearly died thru this, and not covid related bullshtuff either...mine is due to fauci that evil effing p.o.shtuff! (trying to keep this clean)...So please take care of ur Heart, shes a strong one in u...but the harder we hold on in fear of whatever God wills, the harder it is for us. Be strong not because u need to be, but because its easy when God has ur full support in what He wills. Love is what heals, and u bring that and so much more...like ivermectin and ur other remedies. U are working in collusion with God, and with good intentions...allow the strength to squeeze past the fear AND pain of it all in the corridors of YOUR heart...as big as it is there isnt room for ALL 3. Faith, and Love is ALL U need. Thank u for responding sweetheart, i had tears reading ur post about this, i feel ya doll...Godspeed.πŸ™β˜οΈ
🀍🏁🀍

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
14 March, 06:04
I tear-up all the time anymore. I never used to be a crier. But it's like, now, I connect with people on such an internal level. Shivers too. If I'm not tearing-up, I've got a shockwave of shivers running through me.
I don't think it's the product of needing a good cry. I think it's the result of making a good spiritual connection with somebody or something.