❀️ Great reminder from Stormy Patriot Joe
THE WAR IS WON
WE ARE WATCHING A MOVIE 😹🍿🍿🍿

❀️ qthestormrider777
πŸŽ₯ YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING A MOVIE
THE WHOLE TIME.πŸ‘ˆ
WITH ACTORS.←
STAGING←
This is how you COLLAPSE the deep state....
Through ACTORS who flip.
Infiltrate.
Play roles.
Then leak leak leak leak....[ DECLAS]
WHISTLEBLOWERS
β†’RED PILL THE MASSES
BEFORE THE PENTAGON CIA create civil war←

#trusttheplan
09:49 AM - Mar 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 March, 06:19
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
SOME of us have been thru so many decades of wtf that we still get our head on swivel. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
13 March, 06:51
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I'm with you there, Steph.
Been trudging all my life!!
Like you!! πŸ™ƒβ€οΈβ€πŸ”₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 March, 02:50 (E)
I agree with you. Things are so outlandish fora reason. It's to get the sleepers and Joe Biden voters awake.

Cheryl Garrett @DoctorCheryl
13 March, 10:32
PRECISELY!
Because we are literally watching a movie, this is why I NEVER worry or stress about ANYTHING that we hear is 'happening' because it's already been done and won by our AMAZING WHITE HATS!
Soon we will all see the fruits of their labors in full public view (the 20% that they will allows to be known, that is).
Thank you for reminding those that are upset about this, Kat, that we are truly watching what has already been won, unfold.
BTW, have you also heard that many of these 'hearings' were already filmed some time ago? A friend we lunched with last week told us this... interesting if true!

13 March, 11:59
In response Cheryl Garrett to her Publication
Despite the fact that Juan O Savin
assiduously DENIES it
I BELIEVE Tribunals have been ongoing
for YEARS
& that they ARE filmed.
There are simply too many criminals
to round up in a few months.
I think arrests began in 2017 if not before.
BUT I DON'T KNOW!
Can't wait to find out 😹

πŸ‘‡ I personally believe this πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
13 March, 10:00
Yet patriots are missing the point. Nothing is happening, it’s overπŸ˜‚

13 March, 10:18
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
πŸ’― These are the days you can prove to yourself
you walk your talk! πŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

JET2 @JET2
13 March, 10:21
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
Actually it's more like The Sheeple who are NOT aware of what is happening behind the scenes.
Patriotic Americans are kept in the loop by those who have connections with Q DIGITAL Soldiers via their news and information social platforms.
Thank God for that otherwise we would ALL be in THE DARK. LOL