❤️ Great reminder from Stormy Patriot Joe
THE WAR IS WON
WE ARE WATCHING A MOVIE 😹🍿🍿🍿

❤️ qthestormrider777
🎥 YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING A MOVIE
THE WHOLE TIME.👈
WITH ACTORS.←
STAGING←
This is how you COLLAPSE the deep state....
Through ACTORS who flip.
Infiltrate.
Play roles.
Then leak leak leak leak....[ DECLAS]
WHISTLEBLOWERS
→RED PILL THE MASSES
BEFORE THE PENTAGON CIA create civil war←

#trusttheplan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cheryl Garrett @DoctorCheryl
13 March, 10:32
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
PRECISELY!
Because we are literally watching a movie, this is why I NEVER worry or stress about ANYTHING that we hear is 'happening' because it's already been done and won by our AMAZING WHITE HATS!
Soon we will all see the fruits of their labors in full public view (the 20% that they will allows to be known, that is).
Thank you for reminding those that are upset about this, Kat, that we are truly watching what has already been won, unfold.
BTW, have you also heard that many of these 'hearings' were already filmed some time ago? A friend we lunched with last week told us this... interesting if true!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Despite the fact that Juan O Savin
assiduously DENIES it
I BELIEVE Tribunals have been ongoing
for YEARS
& that they ARE filmed.
There are simply too many criminals
to round up in a few months.
I think arrests began in 2017 if not before.
BUT I DON'T KNOW!
Can't wait to find out 😹

👇 I personally believe this 🤷‍♀️
11:59 AM - Mar 13, 2023
In response Cheryl Garrett to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
14 March, 05:32
There was a time that I would be skeptical about the tribunals happening years ago. However, it has become much more likely that is exactly what has been and still is going on. Many titles are attached to DJT - POTUS, Speaker of the House, Billionaire - but the most relevant and important of all his titles is "Anointed by God" to lead us out of this Demon matrix. DJT is the only human being on earth who has the skill, knowledge and the courage to accomplish this mission. God's choice is always the right one. DJT is in good company - Moses, David, Peter, Paul, John all strong men with lots of courage to defeat evil.

Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
13 March, 10:32
Guides say..yes! They’ve had tribunals all this times.. the big names especially..many did not survive.. saw a picture of Hillary..dead..and I think it’s real..traitors have to choose..they either comp,y or die by some manner.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
13 March, 10:47
In response Belinda Kaysac to her Publication
👇 ICYMI 😉

Ragia HRH @HRH
13 March, 10:29
With all due respect Ghost Ezra is not a patriot, in my opinion. If you want to control opposition lead them. Infiltration is key. He posted a lot of questionable things on Telegram and ended up blocking me when I asked for clarification.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
13 March, 06:37
Gaetz and Hawley and that tough sounding one who told them that arrests would be coming.

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
13 March, 06:26
Looks just like Uncle John Tesla buddy

Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
13 March, 04:05
yes, I always believed that Julian was somewhere in Witness Protection.

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
13 March, 04:03
The only cowboy I know is Juan O Savin.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
13 March, 03:53
WE KNOW FOR SURE NO NAME BUSH SR COLIN POWEL BIDEN IS SHOT SAID TRUMP NOT EVEN THE SAME GUY

13 March, 03:55
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
💯 Straight from the Commander's mouth! 💥

PixshureThis Patriot @PixshureThisPatriot
13 March, 03:39
I'm with you...

13 March, 03:42
In response PixshureThis Patriot to her Publication
😽👊

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
13 March, 03:36
Agree

13 March, 03:43
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Juan is a great troller! 😹

robert parrish @pfarm12
13 March, 02:26
Just waiting for the curtain call.
I'm not interested in an encore.

13 March, 02:28
In response robert parrish to his Publication
x2 NO MORE ENCORES.
Bring the curtain down on this play! 😹

JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
13 March, 01:08
Jim Jordan is NOT the Speaker of the House.

13 March, 01:20
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
No.
But then neither is McCarthy.
The Speaker really is DJT 😉

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
13 March, 12:11
Agree with you, Kat! Future proves past? 😉🇺🇸

13 March, 12:13
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Right on, Kim 😹

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
13 March, 12:07
this gem from Ezra made me shout Hallelujah yeah we have been watch one giant pantomime and we are getting close I hope but some many plot twist and turn but what makes a good movie great actors!

13 March, 12:09
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
😉 Right there with you, Sneakers.
Also, HBSC & Wells Fargo
are the 2 RV banks as I understand it.
I am a Wells Fargo customer
& 🌟no jitters here 😹💫