Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
07 April, 04:50
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Maybe it's the wifey?
Not judging just questioning.
Was Robert one of the 17 at John's funeral at sea.
Robert a WH?

Bottom line save the children.
WTG on fighting the V like a true warrior for God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 April, 04:29
I do not believe what I read, (news media is putting out) about RFKJr saying that there should be laws put in place to PUNISH Global Warming deniers and skeptics.

I can't imagine this man saying ppl should be punished for what they think or say whether he agrees with it or not.

I know he has always been for saving our environment, but I do not think that he, number one, would be calling the problems "Global Warming" nor do I think he would ever say punish anyone for their thoughts or beliefs.

Yes we have environmental issue to deal with, but I do not believe he said this nor believes in this approach to fixing the problems.

We owe him many many lives for literally risking his life for years to expose these evil vaccines.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
07 April, 04:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank you for commenting about those articles. We will soon find out the truth.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 April, 05:59
Flip confirmed

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
05 April, 11:30
Election integrity… now in place

memes matter @NoComment
06 April, 11:39
Switch is flipped
Forward

Stevie King @ShineBright9
12 March, 04:12

12 March, 04:06
Could flip the script meaning RFK truly flips the fake Fauci and Big Pharma script for all to see and true Medbeds coming out to heal all?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 March, 02:48
We are having one of his Childrens advocate groups at my frens place in Nashville where we have Juan many times in April!
Nana is trying to manifest that RFKJr attends so I can meet him!
What an honor that would be!
One of my hereos!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 March, 09:23
What are we supposed to text him. IDK> HE ROCKS< FKN SMASHING THESE MOFOS SINCE BEFORE THE NET> FK THE DS>

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
05 April, 11:38
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Perfect! 🤣
You rock Steph! 💚

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
11 March, 09:15
Here’s how I see it:

RFK JR gets his name out there briefly during the “2024 Fake Campaign Era” (just like Trump became well known die to and the apprentice— such a chess move), except Trump comes back before 2024 as the reinstated president for 4 years, and his vice president pops out 💥💥💥JFK JR — for one term!

THEN the next term will unite the country with JFK JR as POTUS and RFK JR, as VP! 😂🙌🇺🇸 🦅

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
11 March, 02:58
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 etc!!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
05 April, 06:47
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Exactly what I said and posted a couple of weeks ago when RFK Jr said he was thinking about running😇

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
10 March, 11:14

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
06 April, 07:50
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
10 March, 10:20
Draino posted this earlier. Could it be the announcement that RFK Jr is running?

Victor This Guy @This_guy
11 March, 09:33
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Happyhappy 3/11!🤍🏁🤍

12 March, 04:02
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Could it finally be NESARA implementation and FED going down at same time? No tears for bad guys!

Golden Times donated @Golden
10 March, 10:19
A young Robert "Bobby" Kennedy Jr.: Talks about his father, uncle and his future. - YouTube

Bobby Kennedy talks about the tragedies of his Father and Uncle's deaths and calls them "an occupational hazard". He discusses his future...will it be polit...

11 March, 06:35
In response Golden Times to her Publication
I wonder if he ate him some grits when he was in bammer.

10 March, 10:14