Doq Holliday @doqholliday
We ALL need to set a deadline for Justice to happen. I'm personally holding out for April 1st. If things don't happen by then, I truly think it's all of our duty to bring 1776 back and reclaim our Country. There's only so much we can all take. My patience is almost up, and I'm incredibly patient.
11:47 AM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Drop the Hammer @Go_time
04 April, 07:15
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Those of you that are going to sit there with your popcorn and wait. Get the HELL out of the way the Patriots are with this guy!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Goodwin @Mattsmom57
02 April, 04:50
The first came and went. Now the fools Like Juan O'Savin are moving the goal posts again only they decided not to give a date and saying sometime this year. They want 8 more months to string us along. By the the end of the year we may not have any freedoms left and some will still be "holding the line" without their freedoms.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
02 April, 02:44
Easter would be a good time frame and don't some people have the day after off?

Mysti Beers @Puddinhead
01 April, 08:27
Anyone in Orange County Ca just as done as me? its time to start gathering and start lwtting them know we are done! we have patiently waited and weve asked for consideration... lets Roll!!

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
01 April, 11:28
Don't wait anymore. Anyone telling you to trust a plan is more than likely not your friend. 1776 the plan was simple. Reclaim freedom and liberty. I don't think the plan should have changed.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
01 April, 11:37
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
those forces are no different than the forces today doing the real wet work

if the un shows up at your door it is YOUR duty to make sure they never and i mean never make it home

until that point all you are doing is moping around waiting for someone else to fire first

Frank Ledz @OhThatsRuff
01 April, 11:19
APRIL FOOLS?

Steve Baldwin @Traveler1
01 April, 11:18
Hi, Just received the book “You Know Something is WRONG When... Great read so far.

Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
01 April, 10:37
Juan will be buying a lot of dinners...

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
01 April, 10:32
Count me in !! I have been trying to bite my forkin tongue long enough !!! I am ready to do what it takes!!! Die with my forkin boots on if i am gonna die!!!!!

Janette Pedatella @JannaP1988
01 April, 10:03
Praying something BIG happens today. 🙏🤞🙏🤞

Stacy Blu Ray @Stacy_Blu_Ray
01 April, 10:00
You already know Easter - Ishtar is going to be Biblical. Today woukd be a good start.

Philabuster #WWG1WGA @Philabuster
01 April, 09:52
I'm with you. However, May1st is my drop dead date

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
01 April, 09:48
I really hope you stick to this post & do not back down like many others have it is time to take your country back!

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
01 April, 09:46
Sure hope this post ages well. 🙏🏻

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
01 April, 09:33
Agreed. Lock and Load.

Super Aunt Nat Nat @nnut
01 April, 09:31
So today is the day?

Staci Metts @RayTyson7
19 February, 10:31
Just repeating
“Do not say, “I will repay evil”; wait for the Lord, and he will deliver you.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭20:22‬ ‭ESV‬‬

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
19 February, 10:26
With you, Doq!

If things aren't making visible moves for the better, I'll be planning my return to peaceful Mexico, where I am appreciated!

I was a horse trainer in my previous life... or one of them. I am a VERY patient person, yet my stock of patience is running thin now...

We need to be thinking of organizing NOW so we will be able to mount a response in case it is needed in mid-April!

Each of us is locked & loaded, but together we are weak...

THINK what you would do if you saw Chinese tanks coming down the road into your neighborhood!

Make a PLAN, then pray it's not needed!

Jody Donohue @Jody
11 February, 02:10
Time is an illusion at this point. I'm not even in the States but living in Canada is a complete nightmare. In 33 more days we've been locked down a full year. People losing their homes, taking their lives! Women being beat, children being raped. But wait..the consenus is people die during wars 🤷‍♀️ Jan 20- March 5- April 1. Whatever man 😔

Tawny Lyon @HippieUSA
10 February, 06:31
AMEN

Don Henderson @Dargost
10 February, 12:46
Some will think in 4 years ... yea chess .. dont you get it? Im not saying something isnt going to happen soon but there has to be a point if nothing does.. why did communism take other countries.. because they didnt fight back.. i do trust Trump however so..

Every Time @soTELLme533
10 February, 12:16
Doq I guess you don't like to play chess? Well, I don't but I can see that this is a chess game with a lot of moves made to fool the enemy and so we also get fooled, waiting for the Booms and sometimes, I think we don't see or understand that there were booms. It's a lot to absorb.

Lady Vi 2U @Lady_Vi_2U
10 February, 12:02
Many I know have set March 5th as their deadline.

Darla Love @USMCPatriot62
09 February, 01:24
I have a lot of patience but it is also running thin.

MissPATRIOT Chelseagirl @MissPATRIOTChelseagirl
09 February, 10:43
This is my date too! We can only wait so long. These sick ppl have not even had a taste of our (non-violent) wrath bc we have been WAITING. Our voices deserve to TRULY be heard! No more silent majority...Time is up 4/1 with #80millionstrong 🇺🇸💚

MissPATRIOT Chelseagirl @MissPATRIOTChelseagirl
09 February, 10:47
In response MissPATRIOT Chelseagirl to her Publication
and every day is just getting worse and worse with us basicslly just taking it up the ass with a smile on our faces. April 1st 2021 and if jaun o savin tries to say he never said 2021 all hell is breaking loose, i can guarantee you that!

TAP Truth @TAPTruth
09 February, 10:55
In response MissPATRIOT Chelseagirl to her Publication
I am with you on making this date OUR marker!! Frankly, if Juan O Savin would not have given us that time slot, the uprising would probably have been sooner! Patriots are ready to take this country back! We will 'Hold the Line' a little longer and let "The Plan" play out, but we are not quitting and we are NEVER going back to being slaves!
#SlavesNoMore #GodWins #HoldTheLine #TheBestIsYetToCome

Callie Keegs @calliek
09 February, 08:37
💯!

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
08 February, 10:18
Damn Doq, you are more patient than me. 🤣

Henry Specter @HSpecter
08 February, 10:16
March 3rd is my deadline, I don't think Trump would take that long til April to do somethng about it. So much damage would happen to american jobs and other chaotic things if they waited til April. I am also getting restles about hearing fake Biden, and movie set, and what not. SHOW US THE MOVIE ALREADY!!

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
08 February, 06:10
😒I am going to be left with nothing pretty soon

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
08 February, 05:34
The wait is making me ill.

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
09 February, 10:58
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Find something to do to distract your thoughts.

TAP Truth @TAPTruth
09 February, 11:06
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Sending you love and light Martin! I FEEL YOU my friend!!