Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 February, 11:47
We ALL need to set a deadline for Justice to happen. I'm personally holding out for April 1st. If things don't happen by then, I truly think it's all of our duty to bring 1776 back and reclaim our Country. There's only so much we can all take. My patience is almost up, and I'm incredibly patient.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
01 April, 11:28
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Don't wait anymore. Anyone telling you to trust a plan is more than likely not your friend. 1776 the plan was simple. Reclaim freedom and liberty. I don't think the plan should have changed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
those forces are no different than the forces today doing the real wet work

if the un shows up at your door it is YOUR duty to make sure they never and i mean never make it home

until that point all you are doing is moping around waiting for someone else to fire first
11:37 AM - Apr 01, 2021
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kickinthesouth in this post can reply
WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
01 April, 12:15
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
That was kind of the point I was trying to make. Sit on your hands, and eventually they'll be tied behind your back.