Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 February, 11:47
We ALL need to set a deadline for Justice to happen. I'm personally holding out for April 1st. If things don't happen by then, I truly think it's all of our duty to bring 1776 back and reclaim our Country. There's only so much we can all take. My patience is almost up, and I'm incredibly patient.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
TAP Truth @TAPTruth
09 February, 11:06
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Sending you love and light Martin! I FEEL YOU my friend!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TAP Truth @TAPTruth
09 February, 11:11
In response TAP Truth to her Publication
Lately, my creative brain has been CRAVING happy thoughts so I have been writing the future as I WANT it to be - completely unbrideled !! I am trying to clean up my website before the preverbial dam breaks here, but my mind has desperately needed a vacation from this long cycle of anticipation/disappointment we have all been on and so I am writing happiness and blessings into my life right now in hopes they meet me when I get there!! Meeting you in person someday is on that list - so I will keep you in my positive thoughts!!!💙🙏💙

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
09 February, 10:58
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Find something to do to distract your thoughts.