Doq Holliday @doqholliday
07 March, 09:24
My typa medical advice

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
awesome info Doq... sync.
I grounded while mediating in the sun today for just 30 mins because it was really cold out but the cold is also good for the immune system. i was sun gazing while telling myself i am brave, healthy, loving, successful, motivated & protected; all that good stuff :) it really had a positive effect on my mood instantly. i even had goosebumps during the meditation & being sober 6 weeks i am able to focus on staying in the present moment better, letting no outside thoughts in, allowing me to actually connect w the creator. so powerful... i pray the sun is out tomorrow again so i can do another session :) i might have even got a lil sun burn. have a blessed night sir; sending your fam love.
10:41 PM - Mar 07, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
13 March, 12:29
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
As one who has counseled individuals who have desired sobriety, it is for many an arduous endeavor! You should be very proud of yourself, and I am proud you have competed an important step of maintaining for six weeks!!

You are definitely on your way, KEEP GOING!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
13 March, 11:39
🙏🌹🌹🙏

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
08 March, 09:45
congrates on Sobriety its the best

08 March, 09:48
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
thank you 😍 its great, my brain works more efficiently & effectively

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
08 March, 09:41
thanks Courtney your an inspiration!

08 March, 09:47
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
thanks sneakers❤️ love you 😍🌟

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
08 March, 05:08
I havn't met anyone in real life without a glass of beer in a long, long time. I wonder if that's even possible.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 March, 07:16 (E)
In response _AT_ 42_ to her Publication
With Jesus it is possible if you trust in Him.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 March, 11:04
That is awesome hun. Nana would agree, some days I just don't want to come out of meditation at all.

America First @AmericaFirst17
08 March, 12:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yep. We are designed to pretty much be in a continual state of some form of meditation throughout the day.

So, [they] make sure to DISTRACT us from connecting with the God force flowing in us. The infinite, Almighty God, creator of the entire Universe.

Trouble comes when we start looking OUTSIDE of us and no longer plug into God.