Doq Holliday @doqholliday
07 March, 09:24
My typa medical advice

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
07 March, 10:41
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
awesome info Doq... sync.
I grounded while mediating in the sun today for just 30 mins because it was really cold out but the cold is also good for the immune system. i was sun gazing while telling myself i am brave, healthy, loving, successful, motivated & protected; all that good stuff :) it really had a positive effect on my mood instantly. i even had goosebumps during the meditation & being sober 6 weeks i am able to focus on staying in the present moment better, letting no outside thoughts in, allowing me to actually connect w the creator. so powerful... i pray the sun is out tomorrow again so i can do another session :) i might have even got a lil sun burn. have a blessed night sir; sending your fam love.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_AT_ 42_ @AT42
08 March, 05:08
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
I havn't met anyone in real life without a glass of beer in a long, long time. I wonder if that's even possible.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
With Jesus it is possible if you trust in Him.
07:16 AM - Mar 08, 2023 (E)
In response _AT_ 42_ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
_AT_ 42_ @AT42
08 March, 07:34
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Full control of all waters of life..