Doq Holliday @doqholliday
07 March, 09:24
My typa medical advice

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
07 March, 10:41
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
awesome info Doq... sync.
I grounded while mediating in the sun today for just 30 mins because it was really cold out but the cold is also good for the immune system. i was sun gazing while telling myself i am brave, healthy, loving, successful, motivated & protected; all that good stuff :) it really had a positive effect on my mood instantly. i even had goosebumps during the meditation & being sober 6 weeks i am able to focus on staying in the present moment better, letting no outside thoughts in, allowing me to actually connect w the creator. so powerful... i pray the sun is out tomorrow again so i can do another session :) i might have even got a lil sun burn. have a blessed night sir; sending your fam love.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by cowri in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from connie wright, click on at the bottom under it