Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
It ain't skewl no way....kick them fkrs out, fire them all, get rid of Lucifer Trust books, and fooking take it back over.
06:54 PM - Mar 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
09 March, 09:44
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Aloha this was a criminal act imo
Intentionally not teaching the children how to read or write .
I remember hearing back in the day where salves were not allowed to read or write .
Sounds like they turned back the clocks on our children's education. Dumbing the children down to stupid and to follow everything "they" tell you do do!
No reading or writing for you guys, we want you clueless and addicted to our programming devices.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 March, 09:51 (E)
In response arba happihr to her Publication
That one informant actually used the term from the movie Idiocracy, that was their goal in the level of dumbing humanity down. You hit the nail on the head, GREAT summation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
09 March, 08:50
I taught my daughter cursive writing along with her elite private grade school. I insisted she write letters and thank you cards to her Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles, who were overjoyed she knew cursive, as she would have the ability to read USA founding documents!

But when we moved back to our home State years ago, she was the ONLY child in her entire public school 9th grade who could do cursive writing! The other students were astonished she could write and read "that Constitution writing" as they called it.

My husband and I then knew for sure, the NEA push to NOT teach cursive, was a continuation of the "Dumbing down of America!" CURSIVE Writing trains the brain to learn functional specialization, which enhances cognition ability and increases optimal brain efficiency!!

The LEFT wants people to believe they are educated, but in actuality, they consider our population basically as 'tools' who, unknowingly, are used to do the LEFT's bidding. It's Criminal and EVIL!

09 March, 08:53
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Yes ma'am and GOD bless ya'll that you invested that with her. I was amazed they stopped showing cursive.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
09 March, 07:42

Paul Bruton @DrB
08 March, 12:32
Sharing to my Normies on FB. Thanks 🙏💕

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
08 March, 12:19
I wonder how many people can read English before Noah Webster streamlined/revised the written language in the early 1800's ? 😄

Royal Raven @Royalraven
07 March, 11:38
Another reason they don't want us to use cursive is: Artificial Intelligence has a difficult time reading cursive handwriting.

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
07 March, 06:57
4 of my 6 children can’t read it or write it. I’m teaching my 2 teens how to write it and read it.

07 March, 06:58
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
Right on sister, raise them up smart, AWESOME they got a patriot mama, BACK bone of our Constitutional Republic and Godly dads, and if they ain't around, the godly woman. DO IT SISTER>