Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 March, 06:54
It ain't skewl no way....kick them fkrs out, fire them all, get rid of Lucifer Trust books, and fooking take it back over.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
4 of my 6 children can’t read it or write it. I’m teaching my 2 teens how to write it and read it.
06:57 PM - Mar 07, 2023
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pipsqueak in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 March, 06:58
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
Right on sister, raise them up smart, AWESOME they got a patriot mama, BACK bone of our Constitutional Republic and Godly dads, and if they ain't around, the godly woman. DO IT SISTER>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
07 March, 07:05
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
My son had to fill out paper work for a job, and where it said sign he printed. I said you need to sign it out in cursive, he said I don’t know how and I can’t read it either. I was floor told him will your going to learn. Started teaching both last week. I asked the 3 adult children if they can read and write in cursive, one could read but none could write. WTH So glad I pulled these 2 out of school, I’ll teach them myself, cause the schools weren’t teaching them anything.