Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 March, 06:54
It ain't skewl no way....kick them fkrs out, fire them all, get rid of Lucifer Trust books, and fooking take it back over.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
I taught my daughter cursive writing along with her elite private grade school. I insisted she write letters and thank you cards to her Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles, who were overjoyed she knew cursive, as she would have the ability to read USA founding documents!

But when we moved back to our home State years ago, she was the ONLY child in her entire public school 9th grade who could do cursive writing! The other students were astonished she could write and read "that Constitution writing" as they called it.

My husband and I then knew for sure, the NEA push to NOT teach cursive, was a continuation of the "Dumbing down of America!" CURSIVE Writing trains the brain to learn functional specialization, which enhances cognition ability and increases optimal brain efficiency!!

The LEFT wants people to believe they are educated, but in actuality, they consider our population basically as 'tools' who, unknowingly, are used to do the LEFT's bidding. It's Criminal and EVIL!
08:50 AM - Mar 09, 2023
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lexi_Hightower in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 March, 08:53
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Yes ma'am and GOD bless ya'll that you invested that with her. I was amazed they stopped showing cursive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
09 March, 09:14
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I was amazed too because I was unaware it was a national push to stop the teaching of cursive writing. So we began researching, and found out it was eliminated from schools teaching protocol.
And I was angry!!

I had a group of teens who asked me to mentor them about life. One of the things I did was made them learn cursive at 19 - 20 years old!! They were shocked, but glad!