Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
FEEL free to donate to me no fkn where, I ain't no paytriot, BUT prayers would be most welcome. LOVE you real patriots.
07:46 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
06 March, 10:01
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’• From The First Time We Spoke, You Entered My Non Ceasing Major Prayer Mode.

πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’• You know... Even when we don't know what to pray... Our Prayers ARE Active Because Scripture Says Angels Pick Up Where We Drop Off... Fall Asleep... Just Can't Go Any Further At A Moment... Prayers Keep Travelin' On Behalf Of The Righteous."

Two days ago, for the first time, I began watchin' the
"Yellowstone" series with Kevin Costner. Have you seen it? A lot of hidden heartbreak is getting exposed for the betterment of many while a lot of hidden evildoers are getting exposed for the betterment of many.

I think it's a keeper.
Y'all join watchin'
if ya feel the callin'.

Lessons taught...
Lessons learned.
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 March, 10:09
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
THANK you fren.....I don't know what this mofo is, but gonna have to go with not fully human, NO normal folks act like that....unhinged, and why it gives no fooks bout my fiat....and I told it, NOT gonna use my mama either.......straight demonic acting....its six foot two self thinking it is the shit....against my five foot three self....see, if I called the cops, I could be out of work tomorrow, and that is all I got....that job, worked my ass off for almost five years now soon as I had a chance at it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 March, 10:10
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
I would HATE to know I birthed this thing.

Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
06 March, 09:12
I sent you a prayer. πŸ™

06 March, 10:13
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
It is NUTS, did the sepuku eyes even.....creepy was talking to Stephannie my fren with my same name but two nn's, this sucker was bout frothing at the mouth, saying creepy stuff under its breath, trying to "scare me" unreal....I seen them come up hard at me, I seen them fall, this one, I don't know WHY it was allowed to this long, but I would not want to be it......

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
06 March, 08:56
Of course, my Fren! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

06 March, 09:07
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Ty so much fren!!!

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
Hang in there fren...sending prayers πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Charissma _15 @Riley
πŸ™πŸ”₯πŸ™
Psalm 121
I lift up my eyes to the mountainsβ€”
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
06 March, 09:23
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
πŸ˜„πŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸ‘πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™

Love Life @FullwithHope
06 March, 08:47
πŸ™πŸ‘ŠπŸ’—πŸ™

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
06 March, 08:16
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
06 March, 07:59
Sending prayers πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

06 March, 08:00
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
TY so much fren.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 March, 07:47
I will pray but if you ever need help, I am here. I have given to others when they needed help. Hang in there Patriot.

06 March, 07:49
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Your sweet for that, not breaking my oath, THANKFUL to see other patriots helped, I just need some prayer friend. GOD bless you for even saying that.