Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 March, 07:46
FEEL free to donate to me no fkn where, I ain't no paytriot, BUT prayers would be most welcome. LOVE you real patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 March, 07:47
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I will pray but if you ever need help, I am here. I have given to others when they needed help. Hang in there Patriot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Your sweet for that, not breaking my oath, THANKFUL to see other patriots helped, I just need some prayer friend. GOD bless you for even saying that.
07:49 PM - Mar 06, 2023
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 March, 07:53
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I will pray and I will ask my prayer warrior in Nigeria to pray. The last time we prayed together our prayers were answered in less than 24 hours! Hang in and know that GOD is with you.

06 March, 07:55 (E)
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
AMEN thank you fren. GOD is good. ALL for HIS GLORY< woot. TY very much, God bless you and yours back endlessly for praying.