Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 March, 07:46
FEEL free to donate to me no fkn where, I ain't no paytriot, BUT prayers would be most welcome. LOVE you real patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’• From The First Time We Spoke, You Entered My Non Ceasing Major Prayer Mode.

πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’• You know... Even when we don't know what to pray... Our Prayers ARE Active Because Scripture Says Angels Pick Up Where We Drop Off... Fall Asleep... Just Can't Go Any Further At A Moment... Prayers Keep Travelin' On Behalf Of The Righteous."

Two days ago, for the first time, I began watchin' the
"Yellowstone" series with Kevin Costner. Have you seen it? A lot of hidden heartbreak is getting exposed for the betterment of many while a lot of hidden evildoers are getting exposed for the betterment of many.

I think it's a keeper.
Y'all join watchin'
if ya feel the callin'.

Lessons taught...
Lessons learned.
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’•
10:01 PM - Mar 06, 2023
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Susie_Q in this post can reply
06 March, 10:10
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
I would HATE to know I birthed this thing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 March, 10:09
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
THANK you fren.....I don't know what this mofo is, but gonna have to go with not fully human, NO normal folks act like that....unhinged, and why it gives no fooks bout my fiat....and I told it, NOT gonna use my mama either.......straight demonic acting....its six foot two self thinking it is the shit....against my five foot three self....see, if I called the cops, I could be out of work tomorrow, and that is all I got....that job, worked my ass off for almost five years now soon as I had a chance at it.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
06 March, 10:22
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
10-4. πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

Father God's Wall Of Protection JUST Got
Gazillion Miles Wider,
Taller, Around
You AND Yours
AS Y'all Go To And Fro.

Always In Thanksgiving
Through Christ Jesus
IS Top Badass Rock 'n Roll.

Walk In Thanksgiving
Through The Day
To Jesus, With Jesus
The Lord King Of Kings
Jesus Yeshua Messiah
AND Expect Major Blessed Socks Knocked Off.
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ€Έ