Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
04 March, 03:40
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
I have been through this. Take your shoes off and ground as much possible. Vibrate high my friend! We have your back. I Love You!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 March, 02:03
I ain't quitting and you ain't either. PRAY for your loved ones. GOD makes it clear, US AND OUR HOUSEHOLDS< can't NOBODY stop ya from praying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faye Muth @abundanceacres
04 March, 01:03
Went through it. Good news is that I found there is life and much love on the other side. Just get through and move on to your best. Love everyone like a puppy does and miracles happen in your mind and heart. ❤️

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
04 March, 12:48
Dark night of the soul is part of the healing.. Feel it. Don't embrace it. Let it go. You're not alone.

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
04 March, 12:35
Truth. Doing the daily grind, forcing myself to participate in my 32yr marriage to a man that's barely awake, watching the normies flounder in their lives, it's too much.

Hang in there. Know there's a purpose, an end. I refuse to give in.
Stay strong fam 💓

Jim Cue @1QLight
04 March, 12:22
Please know you r not alone--I believe many of us feel this way--WRWY we love and need you and we have ur 6! WWG1WGA

Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
04 March, 12:17
It’s a phase of healing…keep fighting & you’ll move through it.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
04 March, 12:19
This is a great verse to memorize. I have done so years ago. When I feel overwhelmed, lonely, upset etc I recall it and say it. It really is all about trusting the Lord, not our understanding, relying on His wisdom and resting in the fact that as we TRUST GOD, He will direct us in the right way. 😇

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
04 March, 12:54
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I love this so much Carol❤️. Thank you🙏❤️🙏

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
04 March, 12:15
You'll come through it, I never thought I would but I have. I don't listen to any narrative, follow only those who know we've already won and refuse all negativity. I'm seeing the good in people and beginning to feel safe again, after a lot of prayer and isolation, but it was for my growth. Love to you.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
04 March, 12:12
It's hard to wade through all the garbage people post on here. They have no idea they're hurting their family by posting low frequency garbage. We can't stop though. You're not alone. 🤝♥
Keep shining bright and tell your story.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 March, 12:12
When I feel alone. I grab my bible and start praying. I pray for my enemies, my friends, my family. I focus on others and my mountains become mole hills.

#BlessUp