LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
03 March, 10:05
I could use some prayers today.

My Oma (grandma) died. She is no longer suffering, and she is now with God & her parents, her daughter my Aunt, and her husband my Opa. I will always miss her, like I miss my Opa. I am grateful she lived a long life to 95, and is no longer suffering. 🙏🏻

My brother, my best friend of all lifetimes, has his PET scan today, so we are praying for good news, please God in Heaven let him be cancer free 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 March, 11:48
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
So sorry for the loss of your grandma. I know you will miss her but she is in a good place now.

Prayers for your brother and for God to open doors for a good outcome and health. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
03 March, 11:52
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I too lost a grandmother from a heart attack years ago. Just recently, I lost a grandfather who died of natural causes

03 March, 12:01
In response Kali Krause to her Publication
So sorry hun, I understand the loss, the only one I have left is my Mom and she is just hanging on by a thread so thin we can hardly see it.
They are not gone, they just changed back into their natural energy form.
Knowing this from my NDE helps me with this a lot.

cheri malmquist @countrygirlanon
04 March, 07:42
Understand completely Nana. My 94yr old Mom is the last human I have left on Earth too. She promised she will hang in there til the Shift of the Ages....(The Event) coming soon. Very short time away Nana, hang in there. I too have a direct line to the Higher Beings & Self . Starseed, 1st Wave Volunteer myself. 12/16/47 I came to help Humans/Earth, now & after. Perhaps we'll meet after. :-)

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
The after party is at Nana's EVERYONE is invited, Tim's Ford Lake BYOB Bring Your Own Boat.
It is going to be the party of the century. Many of us can finally meet.
10:37 AM - Mar 04, 2023
In response cheri malmquist to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Danielle Hassett @Dani58171
04 March, 10:57
Love this so much 💗

arba happihr @arba
04 March, 10:46
Aloha Nana 🤗👋
After party?
Where will this be held please?
I would love to come.
Thank you so very much💞

04 March, 09:14
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I sure hope so!