LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
03 March, 10:05
I could use some prayers today.

My Oma (grandma) died. She is no longer suffering, and she is now with God & her parents, her daughter my Aunt, and her husband my Opa. I will always miss her, like I miss my Opa. I am grateful she lived a long life to 95, and is no longer suffering. 🙏🏻

My brother, my best friend of all lifetimes, has his PET scan today, so we are praying for good news, please God in Heaven let him be cancer free 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 March, 11:48
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
So sorry for the loss of your grandma. I know you will miss her but she is in a good place now.

Prayers for your brother and for God to open doors for a good outcome and health. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
I too lost a grandmother from a heart attack years ago. Just recently, I lost a grandfather who died of natural causes
11:52 AM - Mar 03, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KaliKrause in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 March, 12:01
In response Kali Krause to her Publication
So sorry hun, I understand the loss, the only one I have left is my Mom and she is just hanging on by a thread so thin we can hardly see it.
They are not gone, they just changed back into their natural energy form.
Knowing this from my NDE helps me with this a lot.

cheri malmquist @countrygirlanon
04 March, 07:42
Understand completely Nana. My 94yr old Mom is the last human I have left on Earth too. She promised she will hang in there til the Shift of the Ages....(The Event) coming soon. Very short time away Nana, hang in there. I too have a direct line to the Higher Beings & Self . Starseed, 1st Wave Volunteer myself. 12/16/47 I came to help Humans/Earth, now & after. Perhaps we'll meet after. :-)

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
04 March, 04:02
Before my father passed over the nurses said he was talking to “someone “ in the room in Italian, his mother. He was transitioning 😇🥰