LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
I could use some prayers today.

My Oma (grandma) died. She is no longer suffering, and she is now with God & her parents, her daughter my Aunt, and her husband my Opa. I will always miss her, like I miss my Opa. I am grateful she lived a long life to 95, and is no longer suffering. 🙏🏻

My brother, my best friend of all lifetimes, has his PET scan today, so we are praying for good news, please God in Heaven let him be cancer free 🙏🏻
10:05 AM - Mar 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Julie Que @JulieQue
01 May, 05:09
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Sending love, hugs, and prayers for you and your family! 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
01 May, 11:58
In response Julie Que to her Publication
Today is her service, so it’s so mysteriously magical to see your comment today! Thank you friend! 🙏🏻💕🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
13 March, 11:27
🙏🌹🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
08 March, 12:33
Sending Prayers of Love and Peace for You and Your Family
❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

10 March, 09:33
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
❤️

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
06 March, 04:02
Sendding up prayers for you and your family. May your bond and love be blessed beyond measure.
🙏✨🙏

10 March, 09:34
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
❤️🙏🏻

Cam Mac @campmac111
06 March, 02:29
Binding my prayers with all these good souls for your entire family. 🙏🙏🙏

10 March, 09:35
In response Cam Mac to her Publication
Thank you so much Cam Mac!!! ❤️🙏🏻🤗

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
06 March, 10:19
Praying for you and your entire family Anon!

13 March, 12:20
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
💗

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
06 March, 09:45
Praying for you and your family!

Sorry, i saw this post after my previous comment.

10 March, 09:40
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
Thank you Squawk! Really appreciate it.
Things are getting a little scary lately but I have high hopes it will be ok. ❤️
Never need to apologize to me! 🤗

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
06 March, 09:43
🙏🙏🙏

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
04 March, 11:16
🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕

Blu Mason @Bluewillow
04 March, 10:58
I saw this once online and it always helps me when a loved one passes. What a glorious reunion it is for those passing!

05 March, 10:13
In response Blu Mason to her Publication
That’s beautiful 🥲🙏🏻💞🕊️✨🤍

arba happihr @arba
04 March, 10:49
Aloha Light Heart 💞
I am sorry to hear about your grandma
She made 95
She was a strong warrior.
May she be smiling, now that she is with her loved one off planet.
Hugs and love beamed to you and your family

05 March, 10:20
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Aloha Arba 🌺🌈💗☺️
Indeed she was! She lived a long, full life, survived ww2 and had 5 children & a bounty of many grandchildren 💖. Thank you so much! I know she has to be having way more fun up there than she was down here toward the end. Thank you so so much! I feel the hugs & love!! Hugs & love back to you friend! 🙏🏻💗🤗

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
04 March, 03:04
💚🌟💚

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
04 March, 01:52
I'm so sorry for your loss fren, sending you much love. Prayers going up!✨❤️🙏🏼❤️✨

04 March, 01:59
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Thank you so much friend, deeply felt and appreciated! 🙏🏻💞🕊️🤗💗✨

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
03 March, 10:02
I'm so sorry, LHA. Love you my friend and sending you hugs. Ho'oponopono my friend :)

03 March, 11:45
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Thank you Courtney, thank you so much!!!
Love you my friend. Ho’oponopono healing abounds ✨🙏🏻🌺🌈🪷🤍✨
🤗🥰😘✨🙏🏻✨

ECM Arizona @EM5793
03 March, 09:57
❤️I’m so sorry for your loss
🙏🙏🙏

kolibri @kolibri
03 March, 08:42
🙏🙏🙏

03 March, 09:17
In response kolibri to his Publication
💗💗💗

Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 March, 08:32
🙏 Dear Heavenly Father I pray that You have welcomed LightHeartAnon's Oma home into Your Kingdom in Heaven with open arms. Please place a hedge of protection over LightHearAnon's brother. Please cleanse his body of all toxins, and cancer. Bless him with a complete healing restoring him to full health and vigor. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray. Amen

03 March, 08:56
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
🥲😭🥰 That was so beautiful Royal Raven, thank you so much from the depths of my heart for your kind words & prayer. 💞💞💞💞💞🕊️🙏🏻🥲🙏🏻

Anne Kats @anneanon1
03 March, 08:26
I’m so sorry may God comfort you and your family and prayers for you brother God is good 😘🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼💖

03 March, 09:15
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Thank you dearest Anne!!! 💖🙏🏻🕊️
I hooe you are doing well!!!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
03 March, 08:22
🙏💖oh Honey, I am so very sorry to hear this :(… 💙🙏

I am 🙏Praying🙏 & 💫Sending lots of 💖Love💙🙏 & Positive Vibes 💫🌟 Let Us know if WE can do anything. 💖🙏ILYSM♾️♾️💙🙏

03 March, 09:17
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Thank you so much KiKi!!!! Your love & light is felt & so appreciated, Angelic friend!!! You’ve been on my mind a lot, I hope you are doing well!!! I love you!!! 💞🕊️🙏🏻🤗😘✨💖✨

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
03 March, 07:29
Prayers sent your way.

03 March, 09:18
In response Diane Kelly to her Publication
🙏🏻🕊️💗 Thank you so much Diane! 🙏🏻

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
03 March, 07:09
God bless you!!! Prayer sent for you,🙏 your friends, and family!!!

03 March, 08:08
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Thank you Kris!!! 🤗💖

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
03 March, 07:03
I'm sending my prayers 🙏🙏

My Grandma died last month and she was 95.

03 March, 08:10
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Thank you so much Pepe_T_ 💓💓💓

Im sorry for your loss!! how amazing our grandmas lived so long and to be the same age!🙏🏻💖

connie wright @cowri
03 March, 07:02
🙏Rejoice In Her Resting Place With Our Lord Christ💞💞💞

In Heaven🙏

03 March, 08:13
In response connie wright to her Publication
💯🙏🏻💖 Thank you💓

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

03 March, 08:13
In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication
💓

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 March, 06:54
Father we ask for Your peace and comfort regardless of any outcome as we ask for Divine Healing in all areas of our lives, in Jesus Holy Name, Amen.
Peace be with you fren.

03 March, 08:14
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Thank you so much for the beautiful prayer 🙏🏻🙏🏻💓🤗 God bless you!!!

J J Larr @3JJL
03 March, 06:53
🙏🙏🙏

03 March, 08:19
In response J J Larr to her Publication
💗💗💗

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
03 March, 05:02
Sending your prayer.🙏

03 March, 08:25
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
Thank you 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💗

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
03 March, 04:32
May God fill you with His peace and comfort and heal your brother of all his aliments. 🙏💛
So sorry for your loss.

03 March, 08:15
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
Thank you so much Kelly 💖💖💖🤗

CharRose @CharRose
03 March, 03:37
Sending love and light to you and your family. May our Divine Creator cover you in comfort and peace. 🙏

03 March, 08:18
In response CharRose to her Publication
Thank you for the beautiful prayer, words, love & light CharRose 💖🙏🏻🤗

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
03 March, 03:35
My condolences for your grandma. I also lost mine last year who helped raised me in my toddler yrs. WE will see them again. Sending some healing vibes for your brother to get the good news. 🙏💚✨

03 March, 08:22
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Thank you so much friend, I look forward to seeing them again 🙏🏻💗
Thank you for the healing vibes for my brother, I appreciate it so much🙏🏻💗