Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
04 March, 01:37
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I feel the truth is heartbreaking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
04 March, 11:38
Your SHADOW will DISAPPEAR - "Pseudo" Science Behind Modhera Sun Temple - YouTube

A strange temple dedicated to Sun is hiding some insane secrets. When you enter the Modhera temple in Gujarat your shadow might disappear. How is this possib...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 March, 05:26
Ahhh...so this explains even further why "insane asylums" that I learned of from the JonLevi channel, and why he wasn't thrown off YouTube. He pointed out everything but the WHY. Thank you for connecting that dot for me Vincent.
🙁 History repeats in every way.

Bryah Thorrn @Bryah
03 March, 04:48
Australia had plenty that opened in the 1800's too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
03 March, 03:40
Dasting.
How were so many that bat shit crazy?
I'd be asking my grandma about this if she was still alive.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
03 March, 01:01
That's a crazy sync. Have been researching the Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum located in Weston, West Virginia. It's the largest hand-cut stone masonry building in North America and 2nd largest in the world behind the Kremlin. It has over 2.5 miles of hallways and at its peak housed 2400 patients. Was build in the mid-1800s.

All of these "patients" were culled into these large structures and were not allowed visitors, mail, or any contact with the outside world - no family either... Experiments were done on these patients including electroshock therapy, lobotomies, ice baths. This is where Operation Ice Pick took place (lobotomies).

I started researching this Asylum because my family moved from Europe to Weston WV in the late-1800s and my grandmother actually worked at this hospital while it was still accepting patients. Will be doing some family research on this...

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
03 March, 12:42
👍

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
03 March, 12:10
This man is a force of nature! ❤️

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 March, 11:08
We have a place here in my town where kids would go to see what they could see at night. There were many tales about ghosts there over the years.

It was the site of an old mental hospital like he describes. The tale was of witches that still occupy the space from being tortured there.

Perhaps it was not just a scary made up story afterall.

NO MORE RESETS VK!
THIS TIME WE WIN THE GAME!

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Ann Holden @Amandpms
03 March, 10:19
Still today, when (they) find us, (they) silence us with (their) Farma-Cocktales. I lost a couple of decades, but NEVER again.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
03 March, 10:07
Wow! This actually makes so much sense. The 'crazy' ones have always been the truth tellers!

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
03 March, 09:37 (E)
Good morning VK. Is "Ohio, the heart of it all," more than a slogan?"

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
03 March, 11:04
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
Tunnels

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
03 March, 09:29
We are the ones they've been trying to silence in these times. We have rightfully high expectations that this time it is them that will be put away this time!

Catherine Smith @Heavens_Words
03 March, 09:27
My grandmother was put in one in 1944 in Florida. I don't know which one. We have a very psychic family for generations. She was seeing 'tall bug people'. She tried to tell her husband. He 'put her away' and married the maid. I believe she was seeing the Reptilians at work. My grandfather was having an affair and needed an excuse. He later committed suicide. My grandmother wasn't released until I was 12 years old (1974) after being labeled schizophrenic, receiving all the shock, lobotomies, drugs and the like on a regular basis. Horror show. I carry the family tradition and talk to her in Spirit to this day where she is very happy. She all ways loved and forgave her husband. He, however, could not carry his shame.

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
03 March, 11:13
In response Catherine Smith to her Publication
They could see through the illusion..🙏

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
03 March, 11:16
In response Catherine Smith to her Publication
I saw things when I was a child. I learned to keep it to myself. I had a dream I was interacting with a giant Pray mantis who was wearing a cape style robe. There was another one with him who was his assistant. I was told to make a choice between a Warrior or Spiritual class. Which he logged in a very thick book with my bloody finger print. I was around 5 @ the time. I'm not making this up. Nor did I see any movies or tv show with a character like that. This was in 1963. I don't remember it all, but it still intrigues me to this day.

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
03 March, 09:19
Great evil was done to Mankind..This will never happen again..

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
03 March, 09:18
When we were teenagers we went to an old abandoned insane asylum in northville michigan, there was miles of concrete tunnels connecting most of the buildings and even some large rooms. The place was evil just had that feel. Also heard and seen many things there not of this world. It was scary as hell and just as exciting.

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
03 March, 09:12
NOW THEY ARE CALLED FEMA CAMPS.

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
03 March, 08:44
GM VK... Gonna be a good day...Happy FRYday💗

3/3/23

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
03 March, 07:51
I can vouch that these have underground tunnel systems too. A group of friends would walk through when they shut them down here in Ohio.
Makes me wonder why they are building assisted living centers everywhere 🤔

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
03 March, 07:41
and still today anyone that speaks about the reset is silenced.

Bullyslayer and Johnny's Tartary account share awesome info.

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
03 March, 12:38
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Thank you for sharing that account! I've been scrolling the feed most of this morning. lol Great account!!! 👍🏼👍🏼
Thanks again! 😊

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
03 March, 07:37
Chemically induced lobotomy.

We call it pharmaceuticals today and doctors prescribe the dosage.

It’s cheaper than housing the patients.

Probably just as well Tesla is a self driving car. It’s safer if the zombies aren’t in control.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
03 March, 08:03
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
Same way the 'flying cars' will be self driving too..

Then, you won't have access until you have the chip.

Teresa Connor @TreFaithHopeLove
03 March, 06:57
I know of 2 very large, massive ones in Kings Park, Long Island and in Buffalo. All now deserted., empty. When you drive by them, it's erie knowing how people were housed there. I wonder why it's still there and why hasn't anyone tore it down and rebuild.

Same Guy New Name @Mr_Cee
03 March, 11:36
In response Teresa Connor to her Publication
Long Island had 4 M Hospitals right near each other. Kings Park, Pilgrim State, Egdewood and Central Islip.

Bee Saved @BSaved
03 March, 06:03
We are all just prisoners here, of our own device

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
03 March, 09:21
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
we are presently killing the beast

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
03 March, 05:43
Are we ever going to find out the real truth of our history in this lifetime, or do we have to wait until we get to Heaven for full Recall?

DigginG DeeP @Louisiana
03 March, 09:42
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
In the near future