Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 March, 12:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Smith @Heavens_Words
03 March, 09:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
My grandmother was put in one in 1944 in Florida. I don't know which one. We have a very psychic family for generations. She was seeing 'tall bug people'. She tried to tell her husband. He 'put her away' and married the maid. I believe she was seeing the Reptilians at work. My grandfather was having an affair and needed an excuse. He later committed suicide. My grandmother wasn't released until I was 12 years old (1974) after being labeled schizophrenic, receiving all the shock, lobotomies, drugs and the like on a regular basis. Horror show. I carry the family tradition and talk to her in Spirit to this day where she is very happy. She all ways loved and forgave her husband. He, however, could not carry his shame.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
They could see through the illusion..🙏
11:13 AM - Mar 03, 2023
In response Catherine Smith to her Publication
Only people mentioned by seriousreesy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Serious Reesy, click on at the bottom under it