Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 March, 12:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... @Mocheezeplz
That's a crazy sync. Have been researching the Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum located in Weston, West Virginia. It's the largest hand-cut stone masonry building in North America and 2nd largest in the world behind the Kremlin. It has over 2.5 miles of hallways and at its peak housed 2400 patients. Was build in the mid-1800s.

All of these "patients" were culled into these large structures and were not allowed visitors, mail, or any contact with the outside world - no family either... Experiments were done on these patients including electroshock therapy, lobotomies, ice baths. This is where Operation Ice Pick took place (lobotomies).

I started researching this Asylum because my family moved from Europe to Weston WV in the late-1800s and my grandmother actually worked at this hospital while it was still accepting patients. Will be doing some family research on this...
01:01 PM - Mar 03, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mocheezeplz ..., click on at the bottom under it