Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 March, 04:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good morning Vincent!

So if Dianna was pregnant when the crash happened. is Baron that child?

Was the child born or did she lose it from the crash?

She is one brave ass, badass woman if you ask me. She literally did the dance with satan and the demons and came out alive.
Living within that family of evil reptilians must have been about the most scary thing on the planet.

The horrible things she must have seen!
Juan believes that Prince William is THE antichrist, the 1000th Knight of the Round Table and specifically bred to be it.

The case he explains as to how they planned his birth is compelling,

She is a hero. Prayers for her continued blessings.
10:47 AM - Mar 02, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Dianne Star @DiannePauline
03 March, 01:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Lots to ponder Nana. ☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
02 March, 02:21 (E)
We don't actually know if the story of the pregnancy was true Nana. Mind you we don't know much for 100% certain when i think about it.
I listened to Juan about William etc ... hv to say my 1st gut feel was some misinfo in it. He swore a lot which i haven't heard him do be4. Something was off for me. We shall see.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
03 March, 12:15
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
There is definitely more to this story.

Carla Zillman @Carla_Patriot
03 March, 08:10
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Do you know when Juan did that video? I would like to listen to it. Thanks.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 March, 11:31
The crash occurred in 1997 a baby would be nearly 26 years old. (Ignoring any time travel variables)

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 March, 01:58
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Interesting.

RAY CUTTHEBULL @SAYITASITIS
02 March, 11:27
prince william = 33

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 March, 02:30
In response RAY CUTTHEBULL to his Publication
Juan said a while back that we would win this and have some time to heal, recover our country and strength, and help other countries do the same but at some point later on we would have to fight the antichrist and would eventually go to war with England.

Now I have no way to know whether this is disinformation about the war or not, but I don't feel like it is.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
03 March, 02:14
In response RAY CUTTHEBULL to his Publication
how is Prince William 33?

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
02 March, 11:19
thanks for sharing this info Nana!!!!

Wendy Werner @WeTheAnon
02 March, 11:07
Yes, and how planned it was that William be born not only on a solar eclipse, on June 21, 1982, but also summer solstice. 40weeks prior, Conception during full moon phase in Sept 1981. 6/21/1982=29.. 11-9/911.
These people are sick! Demons

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
02 March, 11:06
In the song We didn’t start the fire by Billy Joel, he says England has a new Queen! 🤔😁