Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 March, 04:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 March, 10:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Good morning Vincent!

So if Dianna was pregnant when the crash happened. is Baron that child?

Was the child born or did she lose it from the crash?

She is one brave ass, badass woman if you ask me. She literally did the dance with satan and the demons and came out alive.
Living within that family of evil reptilians must have been about the most scary thing on the planet.

The horrible things she must have seen!
Juan believes that Prince William is THE antichrist, the 1000th Knight of the Round Table and specifically bred to be it.

The case he explains as to how they planned his birth is compelling,

She is a hero. Prayers for her continued blessings.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C @Angels8817
We don't actually know if the story of the pregnancy was true Nana. Mind you we don't know much for 100% certain when i think about it.
I listened to Juan about William etc ... hv to say my 1st gut feel was some misinfo in it. He swore a lot which i haven't heard him do be4. Something was off for me. We shall see.
02:21 PM - Mar 02, 2023 (E)
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Angels8817 in this post can reply
Carla Zillman @Carla_Patriot
03 March, 08:10
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Do you know when Juan did that video? I would like to listen to it. Thanks.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
03 March, 11:59
In response Carla Zillman to her Publication
This is the link - it's Pt 2. I listened to both pt 1 & 2
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

03 March, 12:10
In response Carla Zillman to her Publication
This is Pt 1 - he starts speaking on the subject in this one. The sound quality in these is not great.
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
03 March, 12:15
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
There is definitely more to this story.

03 March, 01:34
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
Agree - look forward to hearing the truth about all this.