Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
06 March, 12:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
#DianaisAlive

This is the address to my thread saved in my favourites, yet says page not found with a 404 in the browser bar. I've broken the link as it won't come up, WBM flashes up a date page then covers over with a 'Hmmm this hasn't been saved!'

Will have to trawl through my many bookmarks here to see if it's available. I'm being censored, even to my photo files! No wonder MSN now provides computer security, disallowing any other IS provider.

https://anonup.com/ thread/8720453

The video is still there! Look at last few minutes. Swapped cars. From 2 hours 7 mins. Watch to end.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @Nous
03 March, 10:15
That's what they tried on Milosevic huh?
Will we ever get some confidential info about the 90's war in Balkans?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
03 March, 07:36
The cabal infiltrated Egypt
removing Cap stones in
Giza Pyramids,

which made pyramids
dysfunctional,

became Fake pharaohs...

stealing symbolisms.

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
03 March, 01:01
[their] wickedness truly knows no bounds.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
02 March, 08:36
:(
🙏

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (UnicornRider369) can see their posts

memes matter @NoComment
02 March, 04:22

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
02 March, 03:53
Why do people think Barron is Diana's kid? If she is alive & went into hiding, if she was pregnant, she probably took the baby with her. Why would she leave the baby for someone else to raise. N I dont believe the bs that Melania is Diana in a mask. Dont believe everything you read!

memes matter @NoComment
02 March, 04:23
In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication
Yes,but trust you're research

Olaf Koll @OlafK
02 March, 03:19
😵

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
02 March, 02:25
As usual who to believe? Could be a combination of events. One that was supposed to take place, one that actually took place, and one that came out as the cover event. Questions remain.

Bee Saved @BSaved
02 March, 02:19
3 year delta on this post and delete by Don Jr.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
02 March, 01:33
That might have been their plan, but I don't think they succeeded. Just like I don't believe Jr and his wife died in a plane crash.

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
02 March, 03:24
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Agreed. Only 17 showed up to his Jr's water funeral. Catholics don't have water funerals. It was a very odd service. Then, the Live video of Robert Jr., when a person on the chat text, "If Junior is alive, place finger to nose."

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
02 March, 01:09
The Flame of Liberty is above the area in the tunnel where the crash happened. It has a connection to the Statue of Liberty and became an unofficial memorial for Diana, Princess of Wales, after her death in the tunnel beneath. It looks like folks come here thinking it was built in honor of Princess Diana. They gather at this "shrine" to mark the anniversary of her death.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
02 March, 05:01
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
Interesting with the the flame symbolism 😮. There is a Flame of Liberty monument over the spot where Diana died which the USA gave to France back in 1989 and there is an Eternal Flame over JFK's gravesite. On the maps it states them as a Queen's sacrifice and a King's sacrifice.
Coincidence?????????

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
02 March, 12:00
🎶Goodbye England's Rose 206/602
On Top Of The World=206
(from one end G206 of heaven to the other. G206)
G206 ákron, ak'-ron; the extremity:—one end… other, tip, top, uttermost participle
Precipice
Cap able (to grasp, to have and to hold)
Hold On I'm Coming=151
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
G602 pokálypsis, ap-ok-al'-oop-sis; from G601; disclosure:—appearing, coming, lighten,
manifestation, be revealed, revelation.
CANDLE IN THE WIND=145
Torch Late Latin torqua,
tor qua
The light still shines=235
The World Is Waking Up=235
but indeed
Mat 5:15
Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but G235 on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 March, 11:57
I thought Diana was alive. Why are they referring to her as a Goddess?

Margaret Kar @margareta
02 March, 12:22
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
because it is about their god.

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
02 March, 11:50
Looking into the different Mercedes license plates you will find contradicting plate numbers with both ending in 75. Ironically, witnesses have said the white Fiat's plate number ends in 75, as well! What are the odds?

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
02 March, 03:46
In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication
I noticed that 75 on the license plate too. Since my Anon name is Qtip75, I've remembered a few number 75's:

Trump said 75 million people voted for him.
his tweet:

The 75,000,000 great American Patriots who voted for me, AMERICA FIRST, and MAKE
AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, will have a GIANT VOICE long into the future. They will not be disrespected or treated unfairly in any way, shape or form!!!
— Donald J. Trump ( @realDonaldTrump ) January 8, 2021

Trump endorses Nikki Haley’s call for cognitive tests for politicians 75 and up.

OUR JOURNEY TOGETHER book by Trump is $75 (74.99 to be exact).

Report: Trump Only Paid $750 In Taxes For 2016 And 2017 - Nicholas Reimann, Forbes Staff

Trump's PAC raised $75 million in 2021.

Donald Trump Donates $75K To New England Wounded Veterans Charity

I'm sure there may be more. Just an observation is all.

Marg Linn @Otter10
02 March, 11:46
Pooh- trash.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
02 March, 11:40
A few 17 Vibes in this video! 😎

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
02 March, 11:38
So many theories, so many stories, so many lies and secrets….time for truths to be known.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
02 March, 02:10
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
02 March, 11:28
CHARLES = 11. 14 November 1948 = 14.11.1948
14.11.1948 = 1 + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 9 + 4 + 8 = 29 = 2 + 9 = 11

PRINCESS DIANA = 7. 1 July 1961 = 1.7.1961
1.7.1961 = 1 + 7 + 1 + 9 + 6 + 1 = 25 = 2 + 5 = 7

DEATH DATE = 11. 31 August 1997 = 31.8.1997
31.8.1997 = 3 + 1 + 8 + 1 + 9 + 9 + 7 = 38 = 3 + 8 = 11

WILLIAM = 11. 21 June 1982 = 21.6.1982
21.6.1982 = 2 + 1 + 6 + 1 + 9 + 8 + 2 = 29 = 2 + 9 = 11

PRINCE HARRY = 1. 15 September 1984 = 15.9.1984
15.9.1984 = 1 + 5 + 9 + 1 + 9 + 8 + 4 = 37 = 3 + 7 = 10 = 1 + 0 = 1

DIANAS MOM = 22. 20 January 1936 = 20.1.1936
20.1.1936 = 2 + 0 + 1 + 1 + 9 + 3 + 6 = 22. DEATH DATE IS 6.

MELANIA TRUMP = 11. 26 April 1970 = 26.4.1970
26.4.1970 = 2 + 6 + 4 + 1 + 9 + 7 + 0 = 29 = 2 + 9 = 11

BARRON TRUMP = 4. 20 March 2006 = 20.3.2006
20.3.2006 = 2 + 0 + 3 + 2 + 0 + 0 + 6 = 13 = 1 + 3 = 4

DONALD TRUMP = 4. 14 June 1946 = 14.6.1946
14.6.1946 = 1 + 4 + 6 + 1 + 9 + 4 + 6 = 31 = 3 + 1 = 4

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
02 March, 02:07
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Can you explain the significance of these numbers?

02 March, 02:14
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Amazing! Thank you🙏

The Real Me @TheRealMe
02 March, 11:13
The morning she ‘died’ (before it was announced), my husband and I were at a large antique/flea market. He saw a set of shot glasses with her image printed on them. He wanted them so badly but had no idea why. He ended up not buying them and we heard the news a few hours later. He definitely tapped into something that morning!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
02 March, 11:06
40 min to get her from the car into the ambulance and 40 min to choose a hospital.

Q40
Nov 02, 2017 2:18:35 AM EDT
Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No. 147588421
A,b,c,d,e......

17 street cameras on the way to the hospital...
17 paparazzi...

"conspiracy theorists" 1:29 ts in video

crashed into 13th pillar.
Q13
Oct 30, 2017 12:34:36 AM EDT
Anonymous ID: Eka5Om1K No. 147181801
Now think about the timing of POTUS traveling to China/SK. I’ve said too much. God bless, Patriots.

I've said too much...🎶 losing my religion...🎶

We also know that witness protection is a real thing and JFK Jr & MJ met with Princess Diana before her death.

"Kennedy’s inner circle started hatching a plan..."

"They met for and hour and a half..."
(90 min)
Q90...

FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD :)

Does good always defeat evil?
Have faith...
https://www.vogue.com/arti...

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
02 March, 03:28
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
If you go back and use numerology for all major accidents, plane crashes etc., they are all sacrifices. Its wild

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
02 March, 10:52
From research that I've done for several years I've come to the conclusion that the plan of the cabal & royals failed & that she & Dodi F are both alive
We shall see

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
02 March, 02:42
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
IDK if this is real or memorex.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 March, 10:47
Good morning Vincent!

So if Dianna was pregnant when the crash happened. is Baron that child?

Was the child born or did she lose it from the crash?

She is one brave ass, badass woman if you ask me. She literally did the dance with satan and the demons and came out alive.
Living within that family of evil reptilians must have been about the most scary thing on the planet.

The horrible things she must have seen!
Juan believes that Prince William is THE antichrist, the 1000th Knight of the Round Table and specifically bred to be it.

The case he explains as to how they planned his birth is compelling,

She is a hero. Prayers for her continued blessings.

02 March, 02:21 (E)
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
We don't actually know if the story of the pregnancy was true Nana. Mind you we don't know much for 100% certain when i think about it.
I listened to Juan about William etc ... hv to say my 1st gut feel was some misinfo in it. He swore a lot which i haven't heard him do be4. Something was off for me. We shall see.

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
03 March, 01:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Lots to ponder Nana. ☺️

David Spiegel @dspiegel
02 March, 10:43
Huge Parasite got pulled out of Kittens Nose. Not for the faint of heart to watch.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
02 March, 10:30
Up and at ‘em.
Busy day?
RR stands out
801 & 426
Diana is Apollo’s twin she’s also said to have killed Orion with a headshot.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
02 March, 10:24
My favorite pic of her.

Princess Diana with her two boys on the water ride at Thorpe Park, UK. Circa 1993.

02 March, 10:54
In response Ice Kates to her Publication

02 March, 10:54
In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 March, 10:51
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Bad idea I have seen it, wish I had not.

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
02 March, 02:34
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
that's exactly what it's about.

Roman Polanski is a chapter in itself - I won't write anything positive about him. I met him personally in Prague, when he was on tour of Barrandov for the filming of the movie "Oliver Twist"

I also recommend watching the movie - The Fearless Vampire Killers (1967). Many of the filmmakers involved in this film have died and none of them died of natural causes. He is said to have gotten together with Sharon Tate while filming this movie. Interesting, isn't it?.